Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

1123124125126127129»

Comments

• Options
    Interesting decision to take the job. He's not been an assistant since 2010!
    Only until the end of the season - currently unemployed - nothing to lose 
    I would imagine decent bonus if Leeds stay up. Apparently Big Sam is on £2.5 Mill to keep them up and if results go their way they can lose every game, not bad a gig if you can get it
  • Options
    Big Sam's usual assistant Sammy Lee can't be his assistant because he's got jury service!!

So he had to look elsewhere.
  • Options
    Do Leeds have a women's team?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Big Sam's usual assistant Sammy Lee can't be his assistant because he's got jury service!!

So he had to look elsewhere.
    He's a scouser, probably the accused.

**Edit cashn beat me to it.
  • Options
    jams said:
    Seemingly not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jams said:
    Seemingly not.
    So predictable.
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:
    I heard some interesting insight to Robbo’s exit at Oxford. It wasn’t just because of results, he was shagging the captain of their woman’s team!!! 
    Tosh, think that's Riva Casley, once of these shores. Think that's highly unlikely.
    Well I’m told by someone that is close to their woman’s team and has no reason to lie. The men’s first team knew about it and bought a blow up doll with the lady’s face on it and left it in the changing room 😂

Karl Robinson's wife is Ann Marie Davies, an actress and who some may remember from Brookside ?
    She is a cracker and is also a successful business woman. 

The thought that Karl would have a fling with a Female footballer on his own doorstep where his wife would find out seems highly unlikely Unless he isn't with his wife anymore Or it's an open marriage 🤔
    4-2-3-1 was his go to formation.

Karl Robinson is a Scouser but Calm down, calm down, I'm just not convinced he had  lorra, lorra Sex with anyone else other than his wife. 
    His wife.

The Oxford womens team captain:

I'll leave it up to the Charlton Life jury to decide.........
    To be fair, the photos aren't really comparable. I would need to see his wife in a football kit and the captain in a dress with make up to provide a fair and balanced opinion.....nah, only one winner 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    jams said:
    Seemingly not.
    So predictable.

Really?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:
    I heard some interesting insight to Robbo’s exit at Oxford. It wasn’t just because of results, he was shagging the captain of their woman’s team!!! 
    Tosh, think that's Riva Casley, once of these shores. Think that's highly unlikely.
    Well I’m told by someone that is close to their woman’s team and has no reason to lie. The men’s first team knew about it and bought a blow up doll with the lady’s face on it and left it in the changing room 😂

Karl Robinson's wife is Ann Marie Davies, an actress and who some may remember from Brookside ?

The thought that Karl would have a fling with a Female footballer on his own doorstep where his wife would find out seems highly unlikely Unless he isn't with his wife anymore Or it's an open marriage 🤔

Karl Robinson is a Scouser but Calm down, calm down, I'm just not convinced he had  lorra, lorra Sex with anyone else other than his wife. 
    His wife.

The best thing about the photos, is the Oxford captain is pointing at herself and saying "you think I would have sex with that gobby plum?"
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:

His wife.

I built the house he still lives in in Milton Keynes, I can confirm Ann Marie is dynamite! Can’t believe that for one second.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    jams said:
    Seemingly not.
    So predictable.

Really?
    Always. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

The second manager to turn them down after Chris Wilder.

In theory a good job for someone like KR - a decent sized club, good ground etc, perhaps it's an indication that the problems at Reading are even bigger than are being discussed in the media. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    jams said:
    Seemingly not.
    So predictable.

Really?
    Always. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've missed put on his whole 13 game spell at Birmingham! I wonder who will end up with a more mediocre career? Him or applescuse? 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    We've missed put on his whole 13 game spell at Birmingham! I wonder who will end up with a more mediocre career? Him or applescuse? 
    That was Carl Robinson at Birmingham not Karl Robinson