Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jenson calls it a day

2»

Comments

• Options
    It looks like Button will DNF from his error. I bet he blames someone or something else!
  • Options

It looks like Button will DNF from his error. I bet he blames someone or something else!

I bet far from it - he'll admit his error and lick his wounds.
  • Options
    For sure , they'll blame each other, looked a bit of a lung by JB to be fair, like to see the run up to that.
  • Options
    Just been interviewed. Blamed the tyres; blamed those that run F1 as he'd already told them that the cars were not right/safe; blamed the other driver; and went on to suggest that he did everything right but obviously the other driver didn't see him.

The other driver says it's all Button's fault.

The commentators think it was a 'driving incident' but Button still blames everything on someone else.
  • Options
    Anybody would think you dont like Button ?!
  • Options

It's not a secret, believe me. As cliche as Hamilton is when he says "We win together, we lose together" just after his car packs up or a pit stop is fumbled, at least he doesn't take all the glory on good days and pass the buck on bad days.

I was delighted when he 'retired'. It still grates me that he won a World Championship though.
  • Options

It's not a secret, believe me. As cliche as Hamilton is when he says "We win together, we lose together" just after his car packs up or a pit stop is fumbled, at least he doesn't take all the glory on good days and pass the buck on bad days.

I was delighted when he 'retired'. It still grates me that he won a World Championship though.
    I cant quite grasp how it would 'grate' someone when a Brit has won a World championship.
  • Options
    I think Jenson Button is super
  • Options

I think Jenson Button is super

Me too - cant understand the negativity - always comes over as a nice guy when interviewed - none of the up their own arses of Alonso or Raikonnen or sometimes Schumacher and Hamilton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I cant quite grasp how it would 'grate' someone when a Brit has won a World championship.
    It didn't grate that a Brit won it. I don't have a problem with people liking Button, I just don't.

How about his? How would you feel if Pardew led Palace to success in Europe? After all he and the club are English. Would you be pleased for them?
  • Options

It didn't grate that a Brit won it. I don't have a problem with people liking Button, I just don't.

How about his? How would you feel if Pardew led Palace to success in Europe? After all he and the club are English. Would you be pleased for them?
    No I fc###ng wouldn't