Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

january targets'

We should go for bible of Grimsby looks a good player scores every week.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry.bogle.lol
  • Options
    Depends how much we get for lookman.
  • Options
    Who will the new manager be?
  • Options
    Id like see usgo after Daniel Powell, dunno if Robo will have any sway, totally type of player we need.
  • Options
    The first thing we need to do is get rid of Tex and Ba...or play them. Ba especially, for all his faults would have given drive and energy to central midfield yesterday
  • Options
    If he hasn't worked it out already, then he soon will, but Robinson simply has to be looking for at least 2 central midfielders. Another wide player is a necessity as well, because we don't know how well Holmes' recovery is going to go (knowing our luck his 2 month lay off will become 4), Botaka is away at the African nations cup in January and whilst i don't think we'll sell Lookman until the summer, you never can trust Roly and he'll probably sell him at 11.59 on deadline day.
  • Options
    We need 2 central midfielders and at least one more winger, minimum. We also need another keeper and another right back if Rudd and Solly are out for more than the next 4-6 weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon will get Jamie o,Hara looking for a club.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Carruthers of MK Dons .. got a rep as a naughty boy but is a very hard working midfielder .. drawback ? : rarely scores
  • Options

If he hasn't worked it out already, then he soon will, but Robinson simply has to be looking for at least 2 central midfielders. Another wide player is a necessity as well, because we don't know how well Holmes' recovery is going to go (knowing our luck his 2 month lay off will become 4), Botaka is away at the African nations cup in January and whilst i don't think we'll sell Lookman until the summer, you never can trust Roly and he'll probably sell him at 11.59 on deadline day.

Maybe Kashi will be back sometime this season...knowing our luck he'll get fit, then go off to the Africans Nations!
  • Options
    If he does look at MK players it will probably be Darren Potter.
  • Options
    George Baldock could be an option.
  • Options
    George Cooper from Crewe
    Brad Walker from Hartlepool
    Kenny McLean from Aberdeen
  • Options

George Cooper from Crewe
    Brad Walker from Hartlepool
    Kenny McLean from Aberdeen

Only if Driesen approves...
  • Options
    edited November 2016

If he does look at MK players it will probably be Darren Potter.

Champions League Medal Winner Darren Potter would be an okay shout, but can't see MKD letting him go and he's 32 next month.

I think another four week pursuit of Louis Thompson would be a good idea.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I've just noticed Will Buckley is on loan and not playing at Sheff Wed. Unlikely he'd drop down to our league, but what a signing that would be (if his loans was broken and he was then loaned to us). Unlikely we'd pay enough of his wages, but still. I'd rather us look at picking up players from divisions above us than the best of those below us.
  • Options
    I thought foley was a right back and konsa can also play there?

I don't think right back cover is a high priority.

Pace in central midfield clearly is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two top quality players from League Two (Omar Bogle and Cameron Mcgeehan would be my choice) and two fringe players from Premier League/top Championship teams on loan, Louis Thompson and one other, in addition to two more widemen; Botaka is off to AFCON, Holmes' injury could complicate and Lookman has every chance of leaving, though I would hope for a loan back. Would probably need right back cover and another goalie should Rudd be recalled. Good luck KR...
  • Options

Need a new ceo miere has been shite for nearly 3 years

I agree, never gonna happen though. She goes the day he sells up.
  • Options
    Potter is a big fav with mkd. Suspect his quality plus our need for a cm might see KR go for him.
  • Options

I think Foley's contract expires in January
  • Options
    It's completely ridiculous how bad she has been. Almost Unbelievable.
  • Options
    To be honest, I couldn't give two hoots about who we bring in this January.
  • Options

Pace in central midfield clearly is.

Foley's contract is up in January.
  • Options
    I wonder if we will try again for Louis Thompson ?
  • Options
    January target: sale of club. Nothing else is important.