Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dillon Phillips (Cardiff sending him on loan to Belgium p36)

Comments

• Options
    Yeaaa... People were right when they said Dillon wouldnt be good enough in the Championship
  • Options
    Saw a post on the other forum the other day saying he's one of the worst keepers to have played for us. The mind boggles. 
  • Options
    What does AAGS stand for?
  • Options
    Is Phillips s possible for Wales? Won't oust Hennessy but who is on bench?
  • Options
    Other than having a last name which is sometimes Welsh is there anything that would qualify him?
  • Options
    Those stats also confirm how rubbish Butland has been this season, with the lowest save % of any of the keepers there
  • Options
    Other than having a last name which is sometimes Welsh is there anything that would qualify him?
    Most screwdrivers have a flat blade, so an object can be punted in one direction. However a Phillips screwdriver has four surfaces so a spheroid can go in any direction. Is there anything Welsh in that? He does play with several Welsh internationals, have they got sisters?
  • Options
    Definitely one of the best shot stoppers in the league 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think there could be bids for Phillips in the summer
  • Options
    I am really surprised no clubs have been in for him.
  • Options
    ssshhh
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Saw a post on the other forum the other day saying he's one of the worst keepers to have played for us. The mind boggles. 
    We have been gifted with excellent goal keepers and Phillips is right up there.
  • Options

Completely admit I was wrong about Dillon. I said his distribution would cost us points, when in fact his shot stopping has stopped us losing more points.

Quality stuff, long may it continue.

• Options
    Dillon has impressed me since he started playing in the first team - has always seemed confident and has continued to improve. Distribution is the weakest part of his game but is a lot better than it was.

• Options
    Gets ven better with experience. This season his distribution has come a LONG way, nobody really mentions it anymore. There will be offers for him, especially if he starts judging when to come for crosses better.
  • Options
    Wasn’t Dillon Thomas Welsh? ‘Nuff said.
  • Options
    Be interested in how Dillion improves when/if he gets to play behind a better back 4 and midfield, numbers look good as he's been peppered for a couple of months now. I look at Ben Foster when he was on loan at Watford first time, and he was pulling off save after save, and then the next season at United when the number of shots being faced dropped off, he was more prone to a mistake as he wasn't being constantly involved in the game. 

As for Butland, reckon that major injury a couple of years ago ended him as a top-level keeper. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe that his 1st name Dillon is Welsh also ? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Dillon was born in Hornchurch... Simon Church played for Wales

Think that confirms his Welsh eligibility - Certainly got more claim to be Welsh than some I bet
  • Options
    Definitely one of the best shot stoppers in the league 

Beats me why we don’t play Sarr upfront every week in that case....
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Be interested in how Dillion improves when/if he gets to play behind a better back 4 and midfield, numbers look good as he's been peppered for a couple of months now. I look at Ben Foster when he was on loan at Watford first time, and he was pulling off save after save, and then the next season at United when the number of shots being faced dropped off, he was more prone to a mistake as he wasn't being constantly involved in the game. 

As for Butland, reckon that major injury a couple of years ago ended him as a top-level keeper. 
    Very true , Scott Carson looked a world beater in our relegation year , done very well but that’s cos he had plenty of opportunity to shine .

• Options

Don't know about Dillon Thomas but Dylan Thomas certainly was Welsh. As was Bob Dylan of course even if his real name is Robert Zimmerman. The nationality of John Thomas on the other hand is not so clearly defined.
  • Options
    I think we’ve reached our quota of Welsh players, points deduction if we have any more. 
  • Options

Don't know about Dillon Thomas but Dylan Thomas certainly was Welsh. As was Bob Dylan of course even if his real name is Robert Zimmerman. The nationality of John Thomas on the other hand is not so clearly defined.
    Is Dylan from the Magic Roundabout Welsh?
  • Options
    red barnet
  • Options
    Dillon was born in Hornchurch... Simon Church played for Wales

Think that confirms his Welsh eligibility - Certainly got more claim to be Welsh than some I bet
    Well I was born in Oz but still qualify to play for Wales. May struggle with the medical though.