Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Things" that are supposed to be great but you really hate

124»

Comments

• Options

Religion (paradoxically, it's the work of the devil in my opinion!!).

Oh, and people eating noisy food in the cinema! Just stop it you greedy, gluttonous things you!! (PS: Don't actually 'hate' the people by the way. Just hate the act of noisily munching and slurping your way through nachos, popcorn, fizzy pop and the like).

Can't people go without food for an hour or so while watching a film?
  • Options
    Playing Golf
  • Options

Don't hate (how can you hate an object ?) .. Dyson 'hoovers' .. overpriced with a dust container that needs emptying every 30 seconds .. good suction though !!

Every 30 seconds? Blimey how dirty is your house Lincs? :smiley:
  • Options
    Holidays in the USA.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Fiiish said:

Most music on the radio nowadays. Long car journeys where I forget my aux cable usually involve switching stations every 10 minutes.

Try Absolute Radio......105.8FM in the London region.
  • Options
    Another one here for jellied eels.....pie and mash is also highly overrated.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Religion (paradoxically, it's the work of the devil in my opinion!!).

Oh, and people eating noisy food in the cinema! Just stop it you greedy, gluttonous things you!! (PS: Don't actually 'hate' the people by the way. Just hate the act of noisily munching and slurping your way through nachos, popcorn, fizzy pop and the like).

Can't people go without food for an hour or so while watching a film?
    Not in my experience. If it isn't rustling paper is loud crunching. It's tempting to kill a close relative of these morons just so I can pitch up at the funeral with a massive bucket of popcorn and a bucket of pringles, see how they like it!
  • Options
    Harry Potter books
    Oysters
    Michael McIntyre
    Sushi
    Strictly Come Dancing
    David Bowie (a couple of decent tracks but nothing special)

• Options
    My wife and my sex life
  • Options
    New York, overhyped shit hole. (Only exception is ground zero)
    Beer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    andyg90 said:

Beer

Serious? On my bucket list. New York around Christmas time. Got visions of snow and steam coming out of the vents in the ground and sh*t like that. Should I not bother.
  • Options

andyg90 said:

Beer

Serious? On my bucket list. New York around Christmas time. Got visions of snow and steam coming out of the vents in the ground and sh*t like that. Should I not bother.
    It's the bollocks mate don't worry
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

The film Love Actually. just don't get me started...

Any Rom com

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Dave2l said:

A kind of no category option....just whatever.

Cricket

Marijuana

Rollercoasters - really hate them. Well I really hate the experience of going on them. Horrible. Never to be repeated.

Sushi

Pokemon

Wealth.....I think we should all be wild and not allow a currency to dictate our next move. Bit of a weird one as I would like to be rich so I became powerful and could do whatever I want..... Wealth often falls into the wrong hands. So that power of seperation is bad. Don't confuse this with capitalism and ambition. Those things are great. Hard to differentiate though.

Christianity

New years eve

Snapchat - what's the point? Other apps will produce the same idea of sharing pictures. Bugs me.

Apple music - as Noel Gallagher said.....why would I want access to 500million shit albums when I can just buy and keep the stuff I like.

Its convenient ....but soon, the question "what was the 1st record you purchased?" Will be dead. It's too easy.

Dave, how do you "hate" wealth, but think capitalism is "great"?
    I think what he refers to is the super wealthy and the disparity between rich and poor which is not necessarily down to capitalism but that is a much longer debate for another thread.
    Interesting point. I much prefer a generous wealthy type, than a greedy capitalist.
  • Options
    Kylie Minogue as boning material. Not enough meat.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Harry Potter books
    Oysters
    Michael McIntyre
    Sushi
    Strictly Come Dancing
    David Bowie (a couple of decent tracks but nothing special)

Harry potter films and books are, in my opinion boring and awful. The whole story.

I second that one.
  • Options
    Films are slightly better than the books but both crap.
  • Options
    Nachos . Vile
  • Options
    Cars and driving.