Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KIRK DOUGLAS .. 100 (YES A TON) YEARS OLD TODAY !

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Amazing age.
  • Options
    On the event of Kirk's 100th birthday, my mate told me a story about Eric Douglas (one of the less famous sons of Kirk and a stand up comedian).
    Apparently, he was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on.

:smiley:

Happy belated birthday Kirk Douglas.
  • Options

Amazing age. RIP

"RIP"?
    :anguished:
  • Options

On the event of Kirk's 100th birthday, my mate told me a story about Eric Douglas (one of the less famous sons of Kirk and a stand up comedian).
    Apparently, he was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on.

look up the page (1) ,, I have already told this story
  • Options

look up the page (1) ,, I have already told this story
    Ok. Well done.
  • Options

Amazing age. RIP

"RIP"?
    :anguished:
    LOL. Oops, brain freeze. Not much of a congratulation.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Kirk.

I got you mixed up with Charlton Heston and was going to post some Guardianistaisms. Sorry.