Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire's security goons

Few of us went and had a beer in crossbars yesterday, one of her security goons told the barmaid not to serve us anymore after a couple of pints, all we did was stand the chatting quietly, obvious very paranoid, even if we wanted another pint it would have been difficult seeing as they had run out of Fosters, Murphy's and Kroni, only had Heineken left.

Comments

• Options
    Bit strange,....Bizarre.

Why?
  • Options
    Sounds like you were fingered, @northstandsteve

:wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Maybe thought we were high risk, but as we were having a chin wag with Paddy Powell laughable.
  • Options
    So drinking in the Charlton bar is seditious.

Interesting. And you say they were Meire's goons, not the ones we were told wouldn't be employed anymore? Or were they just the bog standard 'security'.
  • Options
    David Badjumper?
  • Options
    Old bald geezer with 8 chins
  • Options
    Should have chinned him mate, make it 9
  • Options

Old bald geezer with 8 chins

I'm not completely bald.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fosters was off. It tasted like vinegar. They stop serving around 2.30 in crossbars so if they wouldn't serve you after that time you weren't singled out.
  • Options

Few of us went and had a beer in crossbars yesterday, one of her security goons told the barmaid not to serve us anymore after a couple of pints, all we did was stand the chatting quietly, obvious very paranoid, even if we wanted another pint it would have been difficult seeing as they had run out of Fosters, Murphy's and Kroni, only had Heineken left.

Did u get a photo of fella for us to expose?
  • Options

The fosters was off. It tasted like vinegar. They stop serving around 2.30 in crossbars so if they wouldn't serve you after that time you weren't singled out.

Post match
  • Options
    the 2 pints limit was being applied in the upper west
  • Options
    I thought we had a 2 points limit, as in we cannot win more than 2 points each home game.
  • Options
    A 2 pint limit on beer sales?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

what?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missed It said:

So, it's true. They actually can't run a piss up.

It only took two sips to realise the fosters was off, the second sip just to confirm my initial thought that the taste was like a watery vinegar. I handed it straight back and the comment behind the bar was 'the fosters is still off' so that told me they'd already known they had a problem with it before then, probably thought they'd fixed it and were selling it again - the guy in front of me ordered two pints- which then made me wonder how many people were actually drinking the stuff even though the beer was dodgy.

• Options

Crusty54 said:

what?

He said "THE 2 PINTS LIMIT WAS BEING APPLIED IN THE UPPER WEST"
    Lauder!
  • Options
    The fosters always tastes like vinegar I'm amazed you managed to tell the difference.
  • Options
    Thread has performed a useful function in confirming the availability of piss and only piss from the Crossbars taps
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Thread has performed a useful function in confirming the availability of piss and only piss from the Crossbars taps

I'm not surprised. They probably sell a fraction of the beer they used to so the barrels just sit there for weeks, going off. It's really bad that they just try and flog it anyway.
  • Options

fosters always tastes like vinegar I'm amazed you managed to tell the difference.

FTFY