Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire's security goons

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joesdad, i was wondering when you would join this forum.
    Welcome aboard
  • Options
    Oi you two, get a room.
  • Options

The fosters always tastes like vinegar I'm amazed you managed to tell the difference.

Fosters has never tasted as good as vinegar....
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    RedChaser said:

Crusty54 said:

the 2 pints limit was being applied in the upper west

what?

He said "THE 2 PINTS LIMIT WAS BEING APPLIED IN THE UPPER WEST"
    Lauder!
    I always preferred James Hunt myself....
  • Options

Missed It said:

So, it's true. They actually can't run a piss up.

It only took two sips to realise the fosters was off, the second sip just to confirm my initial thought that the taste was like a watery vinegar. I handed it straight back and the comment behind the bar was 'the fosters is still off' so that told me they'd already known they had a problem with it before then, probably thought they'd fixed it and were selling it again - the guy in front of me ordered two pints- which then made me wonder how many people were actually drinking the stuff even though the beer was dodgy.

I have had that problem a few times in the past. I'd say from my experience it has a 50% chance of being flat or nearly flat.
  • Options

Joesdad, i was wondering when you would join this forum.
    Welcome aboard

Love you lots joesdad.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

RedChaser said:

Crusty54 said:

the 2 pints limit was being applied in the upper west

what?

He said "THE 2 PINTS LIMIT WAS BEING APPLIED IN THE UPPER WEST"
    Lauder!
    I always preferred James Hunt myself....
    I'll set em up @LenGlover you knock em in, just like you used to :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Joesdad said:

The gentlemen in crossbars maybe need to brought up to speed with the owners view that
    " The meaning of football for me is for people to meet and enjoy themselves and (at STVV) its always a party- we always have dancing after the match- that's the tradition there"
    The same group were extremely successful in evicting supporters from the directors box after the last game of last season, no matter how old or well behaved they were. This season have busied themselves making sure that anyone wanting to meet friends and enjoy themselves in crossbars after the game are moved on as quickly as possible.
    During matches the leader of this group can be found sitting next to KM in the directors box.
    Oh and my reason for going in crossbars is, as it was on Saturday to meet friends, look out over the pitch, and maybe share a few stories with Theo Foley, Colin Powel, and even though the beer is rank, the service shite, it just serves to show what a great club this will be once the Belgians and the Goons have left the building

I assume you were kicked out for not dancing. You've got to get with the program. Pair up with you're favorite ex-player and have your conversation while you strut your funky stuff
  • Options
    Now if we could just some house music...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Joesdad said:

The gentlemen in crossbars maybe need to brought up to speed with the owners view that
    " The meaning of football for me is for people to meet and enjoy themselves and (at STVV) its always a party- we always have dancing after the match- that's the tradition there"
    The same group were extremely successful in evicting supporters from the directors box after the last game of last season, no matter how old or well behaved they were. This season have busied themselves making sure that anyone wanting to meet friends and enjoy themselves in crossbars after the game are moved on as quickly as possible.
    During matches the leader of this group can be found sitting next to KM in the directors box.
    Oh and my reason for going in crossbars is, as it was on Saturday to meet friends, look out over the pitch, and maybe share a few stories with Theo Foley, Colin Powel, and even though the beer is rank, the service shite, it just serves to show what a great club this will be once the Belgians and the Goons have left the building

Soon as Roland's f*cked off.

We will have our Charlton back + more.

By more, I mean the appreciation of being (hopefully) a well run club again that understands football and respects it's fans.

We will also now be equipped with the understanding of how millionaire owners can harm situations within football. If the douchebag tries buying another club. We can make sure the fans of that club already hate Roland before he even buys the club.

Stay away from football. Is the message.

I'm proud over certain aspects of how the fans have been united over this. Wouldn't expect anything less. We have strong characters that do hard work in order to put things right.

Even though Roland constantly punches himself in the face anyway, the fans have proven to box clever and handle this situation well and with integrity, overall.

When they leave and everything is Rosey again, new, fresh challenges within Charlton will develop, so we can look forward to those.

The current regime will seem a distant memory, soon enough. I think anger in the form of residue will still occur among the fanbase.

Certain signs, like Roland mouthing off in the Belgian press everyday, hint that we may hopefully be closer towards the current aim of RD out. The cracks are showing.

I wouldn't care if Roland called me a stupid c*nt....if he needs to get that out his system, because he's a nob

Long as he sells. Then great.