Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those in work today...

Comments

• Went in this morning at 8, went cafe at 10 and left work at 11:30, happy days.
  • Close of play allegedly 430 but I am the manager....
  • 3pm, bored!
  • 08:30-5:30

Normal day.
    Not even Xmas eve you slackers.

The world of Foreign Exchange does not stop.....
  • Closed the studio at midday.
    Now having lunch with the most beautiful girl in the world!
    Not back till next year!
  • Class dismissed at 2pm. Get in!
  • dno what thread to put it on, but looking at having a bit of a pub crawl around victoria tommorow can anyone recommend any pubs worth a visit?.
  • In at 06.30.cafe.at 10.00.on way at 11.00.but on call tell Monday.06.00
  • Finished at 12:30, was meant to be 14:00, but three of us come in at 06:30 to crack on and make sure we all finished earlier, now chilling on my sofa, a snooze and out to Due Amici tonight
  • Happy new year el.bazer
  • Sponsored links:

• Work until 5pm tomorrow at my day job and then on call for the fire service Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
  • Finished on Tuesday. Bollocks to it
  • Congrats Olster. TBF I'm not actually doing much work and there is free beer which I think I'll partake of now...
  • Got let out at 12.45. In a pub with my brother waiting for my girlfriend to finish at 2 and then grabbing lunch at Honest Burger.

Then off to do all the shopping for Christmas day.
  • Full day?
    Finish early?
    Half Day?

Full day.

Not doing any 'proper work' today though just loads of Christmas quizzes being sent out by HR.
  • full day, started 8 - 6pm although pub beckons 2-3 :) roll on 6
  • Huskaris said:

Got let out at 12.45. In a pub with my brother waiting for my girlfriend to finish at 2 and then grabbing lunch at Honest Burger.

Then off to do all the shopping for Christmas day.

You madman.
  • Was in. 3 pints in Amerigo at CW now on way home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been up the wetherspoons for a couple at lunch time will escape about 3/4 hour early.
  • Called in sick..
  • My Mrs is off today so "working" at home until 5:30. My staff are all pretty busy but I'm waiting for the day to end now.
  • Why today any different from normal?

Workshy feckers
  • ...I'm off all day btw
  • Been in since 6. My boss doesn't really get "xmas spirit"
  • Been in since 8 - hopefully leaving at 4pm.

On call from now until midnight Christmas Day, when the celebrations can start.

Hoping to get a call out on Christmas day to swerve the in-laws and get some quadruple time.
  • On duty tonight and tomorrow night,finish Christmas morning :)
  • cazo said:

Happy new year el.bazer

Smiley winky thing
  • Supposed to be a full day but feeling as sick as dog so may sneak off early.