Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those in work today...

13»

Comments

• In at 10am, left at 4pm. Could have left whenever/not turned up, I am lucky they trust us to manage our own workload. Now struggling home. With a box full of booze.
  • Went in town for 10. Did all shopping by 12 (shops / trains empty). All those mugs trekking round Oxford St for weeks. Popped into office for an hour then dim sum lunch. Home by 4. Off for Xmas (and skiing ) till mid Jan. Perfect.
  • Started at 3pm. Nothing to do til half 7. Then working til midnight.
  • Started at 3pm. Nothing to do til half 7. Then working til midnight.

Babestation girl?
  • Currently having a beer in villamartin came across this
  • "working from home" which so far has included Elf, Home Alone 2 and now halfway through The Grinch.

Just watching Home Alone 3 (with the kids) and one scene has a poster of Mike Ammann playing at The Valley.
  • On duty tonight and tomorrow night,finish Christmas morning :)

Are you Santa?
  • Finished at 4am last night, finish at 4am tomorrow night, off Christmas Day and working at Millwall Boxing Day. Sad state of affairs.
  • Currently want to lay my head on my desk and sleep. I'm glad to come to work for a rest. And if I have to peel another fecking spud anytime soon I may cry.

Talk to me someone, help me get through the day.

Still.. it was a good one.

• Curb_It said:

Currently want to lay my head on my desk and sleep. I'm glad to come to work for a rest. And if I have to peel another fecking spud anytime soon I may cry.

Talk to me someone, help me get through the day.

Still.. it was a good one.

Pubs are open soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Tell us how you feel paying rush hour rates for a Sunday service on the trains?
  • Well I wouldn't notice that as I have a yearly... plus I got the 9.30 in as I didn't exactly rush myself.
  • What kind of answer is that? This is a Charlton site ffs, and we have a reputation to uphold!
  • sitting in the office which is at best a quarter full, crap train service, nothing direct from Welling to Cannon St before 8am.

nothing coming in....will be out of here shortly after lunch I suspect.
  • Off_it said:

What kind of answer is that? This is a Charlton site ffs, and we have a reputation to uphold!

I don't have the energy to whinge today.

• We didn't get a Christmas bonus this year. No word of explanation, just a silent 'f@ck you'.

We're in work, but there's nothing getting done.
  • Curb_It said:

Off_it said:

What kind of answer is that? This is a Charlton site ffs, and we have a reputation to uphold!

I don't have the energy to whinge today.

Blimey. That's some hangover then!
  • full day till 1635 ish. got in at 7. boo
  • In work and it's back to the norm, full project workload to do today.... #funtimes.
  • just been for a wander and Leadenhall Market and surrounding area all dead, time to eat lunch and go home I think