Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Katy was moved on.........

Comments

• Options

Well that's your choice mate and I won't shed any tears for you.Some of us are Charlton till we die - come what may .Its what's being a football fan is about supporting your team through the good and bad

We'll be prepared for lots more bad with these pricks involved.

• Options

Blackpool 72 previously suggested that RD should move her onto one of his other clubs(a great idea).On the basis that he still won't sell -and he replaced her with a competent CEO - this would be a significant step forward IMO.Would this be enough to bring some of the boycotters back?

It's a no from me, the owners will need to go to get me back to the Valley. And please don't question my dedication as a fan. Looking at your user name I would guess we have something in common as I started watching Charlton with my dad in the 68/69 season. I have lost count of the number of seasons I have been a season ticket holder.

#notapennymore
    Mike- I guess we do have something in common -our love for our club.My first game was March 67 -and apart from the playoff final year in 98,68/69 was my favourite season.Look I am not trying to question anyone's dedication least of all you.I was just posing the question out of interest to see if people like you would be tempted back.The one thing I hate most is the division in our fan base.We all have our views on how that could mend.For me personally I choose to continue to go to the Valley and I hope Mike that you will choose to come back sooner rather than later.Happy New year
  • Options

Blackpool 72 previously suggested that RD should move her onto one of his other clubs(a great idea).On the basis that he still won't sell -and he replaced her with a competent CEO - this would be a significant step forward IMO.Would this be enough to bring some of the boycotters back?

It's a no from me, the owners will need to go to get me back to the Valley. And please don't question my dedication as a fan. Looking at your user name I would guess we have something in common as I started watching Charlton with my dad in the 68/69 season. I have lost count of the number of seasons I have been a season ticket holder.

#notapennymore
    Mike- I guess we do have something in common -our love for our club.My first game was March 67 -and apart from the playoff final year in 98,68/69 was my favourite season.Look I am not trying to question anyone's dedication least of all you.I was just posing the question out of interest to see if people like you would be tempted back.The one thing I hate most is the division in our fan base.We all have our views on how that could mend.For me personally I choose to continue to go to the Valley and I hope Mike that you will choose to come back sooner rather than later.Happy New year

Quick change of stance
  • Options
    How.?
  • Options
    "The one thing I hate most is the division in our fan base."

V

"I won't shed any tears for you.Some of us are Charlton till we die"

• Options
    ***popcorn picture***
  • Options

***popcorn picture***

He's right though.
  • Options

@raytreacy69 Are you lonely or something?
    Is your seat in an empty block?
    Give it up man, we're not coming back!

Henry -I still stand by my response to this - and creepy I sit with many and have done for many years.
  • Options

Henry -I still stand by my response to this - and creepy I sit with many and have done for many years.
    Fair enough,

You don't want the fans divided but you think are a better fan than those protesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did I say I was a better than those protesting?
  • Options

Did I say I was a better than those protesting?

Yes
  • Options
    Where?
  • Options

Where?

You've already confirmed that you believe that you and some others who go to games are "Charlton till you die" while you think others who don't go aren't.
  • Options
    Henry's bored
  • Options
    Your trying playing to play with words Mate.I have never said those who go are better fans than those who don't
  • Options

Your trying playing to play with words Mate.I have never said those who go are better fans than those who don't

Yes you did.
  • Options
    Well show me where or just give this up -what's the point anyway
  • Options
    Not that Henry needs any support but your comment below clearly intimates that you see those that do not attend as lesser fans than those that do ...which is bullshit.

Well that's your choice mate and I won't shed any tears for you.Some of us are Charlton till we die - come what may .Its what's being a football fan is about supporting your team through the good and bad

• Options

And here it is.

"SOME of US are Charlton till we die"

Clear implication that others, ie the person boycotting you are replying to isn't "Charlton till he dies" and so you shed no tears over him not attending even though you claim to dislike the division between fans.

That will be the division you are helping to widen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think you need to give up on this one Mr Treacy.
  • Options

I'm not sure that some boycotters will be "Charlton til I die" fans soon.
    I can't even be arsed to listen to some games at the minute, just watch soccer Saturday or whatever it's called
    I backed the regime right up til they kicked me in the proverbials and can see my love for my club being wrung out of me
  • Options
    Well I'm the best supporter on here so there.
    Ner ner ner
  • Options

Yes you did.
    Hey, so it's Panto season, I only just got it.
  • Options

As someone who goes , i think the fans who don't go/boycott are better fans because the easier option is to go , the harder option is to not go (although based on recent lame performances we are getting what we deserve)
    Those who don't go have made the bigger sacrifice imo

I don't think there is any right or wrong on the go/not go debate.
  • Options

Ner ner ner

Oh no you're not.

Btw, he's behind you.
  • Options

Ner ner ner

I'm Sparticus... oh wrong thread!
  • Options
    I know what your saying raytreacy, but going to games won't get rid of this shower of shit , boycotting and protesting is the only way . I am charlton till I die , but won't be coming back until they are gone . If she goes I might be tempted though
  • Options
    edited December 2016

I know what your saying raytreacy, but going to games won't get rid of this shower of shit , boycotting and protesting is the only way . I am charlton till I die , but won't be coming back until they are gone . If she goes I might be tempted though

Both of the pricks have to go, who comes in we can worry about when the time comes.