Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The big QUESTION,Tuesday, who is,who isn't Fit?

2»

Comments

• Options
    "By the way is there any spare pads floating about or should I pop down the shops?"

Good question. Might go home via a sports shop...............
  • Options
    As fit as could be expected after a near-on 11 month season (pre-season started in July last year). Should be fit and raring to go but still hoping I only play the first half of my game to keep fresh for my stint in black!
    Got a fitness test on 10 June (2.5k in 12 mins continuous running) and 2x 50 metre sprints in less than 7.5 seconds. This will be good practise!
  • Options
    good luck with the fitness test T.

I did the 2.5k one on a promotion scheme "get together" a couple of years back plus an indoor bleep test SO I know how hard it is.

Those bleep tests are killers expecially indoors in a gym.
  • Options
    Cheers M

Haven't had to do one of those so far just these fitness tests on the track (which I hate). I've had three in the last 9 months but once it's done it's done and I can look forward to being a level 4. If indeed you can actually look forward to it!
  • Options
    I run to work (Brighton to London) every morning - down to 7hrs now. I have managed to negotiate a two hour lunch break for the last month so that I can fit in 100 lengths in the swimming pool and 50 sets of shuttle runs. I use the fold away cycle I carry (part of the 40 kilo backpack I run with) to get me home via the Kent coast.

Think I should be in good shape for the kick about. Might squeeze in a cross-channel swim tonight just to be sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    i did a fitness test on wii sports yesterday, and i'm 57 years old apparently.
  • Options
    Charity match, probably gonna be more like a sketch from Life of Brian?
  • Options
    Right knee creaking, lower back dodgy full body strapping should see me OK! Haven't kicked a ball for 4 years will be buying boots + pads tomorrow guess I will just have to enjoy the spectacle of being there
  • Options
    I played a double header yesterday and a game at Welling Utd on Thursday and a game last Tuesday. A tad drained, but believe me you will forget about all your problems on the day as you will be so excited....

Bring it on I can't wait
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i did a fitness test on wii sports yesterday, and i'm 57 years old apparently.[/quote]

I'm 75 on that apparently!