Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend v Charlton | New Years Eve | 1pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Sage said:

Let just get this straight..
    No Rudd, Solly, Pearce, Lennon, Kashi, Jackson, Holmes, Lookman, Ajose, Novak and potentially Fox?

11 players, a full team and one many people would be happy to have starting if ever possible.

Expecting something like:
    Phillips
    Konsa Bauer Tex Chicksen
    Foley Ulvestad Crofts Aribo Botaka
    Magennis

Can't see anything other than a 2-0 defeat, at best, and will be very surprised if we even get 2 shots on target.

Anyone would think some of our players are happier not playing for their club. Pick up a minor injury and there will be a new manager in charge by the time they return. Most of that injured eleven will probably never play for Karl Gobshite.

• Options
    Two wins in three days and we go into 2017 looking at a real chance of the playoffs, four points we have a chance, less than that and it's a long climb - could be a really crucial few days in our season.

Could see a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in this one.
  • Options
    We will get thrashed!
  • Options
    No lookman...don't give fuck we are selling him. Spineless club...and I am at the match.
  • Options

No lookman...don't give fuck we are selling him. Spineless club...and I am at the match.

You got that right chippy. Enjoy the match mate
  • Options
    Yet again we are crucified by the size of the squad and lack of strength in depth. Same old same old and ever will be under this shower of shite.
  • Options
    A fruitless day out at the seaside I'm afraid. Sarfend are on form and us ...? Well, having witnessed the awful performance against the Posh, followed by a win over a struggling MK Dons doesn't convince me that we have 'turned a corner'. At least we are not looking over our shoulders at the wrong end of the table . .. yet! Would predict a mid-table finish and then next season we'll see just how good KR is.
  • Options
    If KR is here next season I will be amazed.
  • Options

Charlton end 2016 picking up a point at Roots Hall, 1-1 Crofts

Should have lumped on FFS!
  • Options
    1-1 with a late equaliser from Crofts. Do I win?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

arrived in Thurrock from Brighton yesterday in preparation for the march on Saafend .. that Dartford Tunnel and the M25 .. f f s, what a nightmare .. slow .. slow .. slower and slow

Managerial clash .. Geordie v Scouser .. Phil Brown has got the shrimp(er)s playing like
    man eating sharks, shows what can be done with a squad of cheap but shrewd signings, they're bang in form ..
    Robinson and his men merry MUST be more confident after the MKD win .. I have seen a few home and a lot of away games ... we are better away ... Sooooooo .. again, a draw must be on the cards ... decent @ForeverAddickted's selection, but I'd keep Konsa at right back

Southend United 1 v CAFC 1

• Options
    edited December 2016

Charlton end 2016 picking up a point at Roots Hall, 1-1 Crofts

Winner !
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Draw looks like the most we can realistically hope for 1-1