Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend match thread 31/12/16

Comments

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

Wonder what has happened to Rudd, he was almost back 2 weeks ago but has disappeared again - Norwich maybe?

Slipped in training and put him back a bit. He is fit now I think but no reason to drop Phillips after a clean sheet...
    I don't think he's quite match fit though. I think there's still concern that he could re-injure himself. If he were fit he'd be starting, as KR has indicated.
  • Options
    COYRs!!
  • Options
    they attack.....ulves clears.....they get it back.....but we win a throw....fox takes it.....to chick....aribo now...tackled....our throw.....into box...mag heads wide
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Wonder what has happened to Rudd, he was almost back 2 weeks ago but has disappeared again - Norwich maybe?

Slipped in training and put him back a bit. He is fit now I think but no reason to drop Phillips after a clean sheet...
    But didn't KR say they were going to bring him straight back, but for the slip?
  • Options
    gk taken....long.....konsa concedes a fk
  • Options
    fk taken 12 yds into addicks hlaf....in it comes....tex clears.....chick clears further and wins a thro
  • Options
    throw taken.....mag wins another...taken.....fox...crosses....they clear long....baur wins it....to phillips....he clears and fox to aribo....tackled...wins a throw....chick attacks....to mag they clear again for a throw
  • Options
    We've looked better in the first five. They love hitting it in the air.
  • Options
    throw taken...baur now....mag...konsa...losses it,....they coem forward.....ulves wins it...to aribo....ajose just misses it and they clear
  • Options
    tex has it....to knosa....now mag.....ajose....crofts....ref stops play as they have a player down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't like Phil Brown and everytime I see him I fondly remember Andy Todd.
  • Options
    C'mon you rip roaring free scoring Addicks!!
  • Options
    fox has the ball....tackled....they attack....fox wins it back....but concedes a throw.....taken deep in addicks half.....konsa and chick clear.....they win it back.....fox concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken.....long into box.....fox and tex clear.....but concede a corner
  • Options
    corner taken....in it comes....konsa clears.....shot comes in but well wide
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3s3 seconds ago
    8' Great work from Aribo gets us forward and into the box before Fox wins a corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    gk taken by phillips.....long...mag wins it.....aribo...attacks....fox....crosses...poor they clear....crofts now to mag....but they clear again
  • Options
    crofts now....fox...crosses....crorner
  • Options
    corner taken by aribo....in it comes...baur...heads...they clear....we have a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken....down the line....we win another throw.....taken....they win it.....ulves wins it back....ajose...into box..celared....fox to ulves....fox crosses again...keeper takes it
  • Options
    At last someone who can take a corner
  • Options
    keeper plays it out.....phillips has it....to mag....ulves....fox...to aribo...attacks into box....cross is deflected and keeper has it
  • Options
    Aribo seems to be doing OK at the minute.
  • Options
    keeper plays it out again...konsa concedes a throw...taken...tex wins a gk
  • Options
    Ar the match lots of posession look comfortable at the mo...fox dodgy start
  • Options
    phillips gk taken long....mag jumps....baur....crofts...fox....crofts is tackled...they attack....quickly, now they play keep ball
  • Options
    cross comes in we clear....they pick up second ball
  • Options

Ar the match lots of posession look comfortable at the mo...fox dodgy start

I hope Weds not watching
  • Options
    we have a fk....taken.....chicksen...to mag...now aribo....tackled....they come forward....ajose wins it now ulves is tackled....they have a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!