Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend match thread 31/12/16

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    1-0 Sarfend
  • Options
    we ko.......and konsa has it.....aribo....ajose....attacks....wins a throw
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Magennis must have had Cox first goal scorer....
  • Options
    throw taken.....konsa to ajose....crofts.....but they win it back.....baur wins it...to mag....now ajose...konsa....to fox....we win a corner
  • Options
    We look half heared and our support is really muted.
  • Options

Apparently Aribo's got a nice dummy

Bear with me but maybe he's got the key to unlock the Southend defence... Just hope this doesnt leave me with egg on my face
    I never really understood this saying
    Think it dates back to bad performers getting pelted with aggs.
  • Options
    corner taken....in it comes...aribo....to fox....cleared...aribo....chicksen...baur...concedes a fk
  • Options
    Go on Crofts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken....crofts wins it.....to fox.....mag now....crofts....ulves....fox...chick...fox..crosses...addicks throw
  • Options
    Good for the old acca though
  • Options
    throw taken....fox....crofts.....konsa....moves forward......cross comes in.....but mag offside....they have a fk
  • Options

Magennis must have had Cox first goal scorer....

Oi where's your shorts
  • Options
    fk taken....konsa wins it.....and wins a throw.....ulves has it.....back to konsa...phillips now....konsa....fox to chick...but they have a throw
  • Options
    Same shit different day. We really are pony aren't we?
  • Options
    Aribo shoots, forces a good save
  • Options
    throw taken....chick wins it......into box....aribo shoots...keeper just saves and concedes a corner
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 22s22 seconds ago
    31' CLOSE! Aribo muscles his way into the box and Smith tips away his low, goalbound effort. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    aribo takes the corner....in it comes....they clear...ajose..now....konsa....back to phillips....now aribo again...tackled....they come forward again....shot comes in...corner for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    corner taken....in it comes...crofts clears.....they pick up second ball....cross comes in..tex clears..they come again.....fox concedes a throw
  • Options
    Don't think we can be too surprised can we? Let's be fair to KR we have got some terrible injuries. I really don't think we can judge him until he gets a full and fit squad. Lets just hope he gets it sooner rather than later!
    Keep the faith.................for a while longer anyway.
    COYR
  • Options
    I'm not going to sugarcoat this - Aribo is by far the most interesting part of this game.
  • Options
    throw taken....in it comes into the box....crofts clears....they come again....konsa clears....they have a throw again
  • Options
    Sounds as though Aribo will be sold as well next month.
  • Options
    Well at least we're consistantly shit.
  • Options

Sounds as though Aribo will be sold as well next month.

Eh?
  • Options
    throw taken....crofts clears.....a long range shot comes in....wide...our gk
  • Options
    gk taken....we concede a foul...they take the fk.....and we concede a throw...taken.....they come forward again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!