Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace V Swansea

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Fat Sams teamtalks working wonders
  • Options

Mental decision by Hull. Hahahahahaha to Palace although how they can have gone on the run they have and still not be bottom 3 says to me they will get out of it. Is Zaha off to African Nations?

They had to ask CD'I if he could play tonight as he'd already been called up.
  • Options
    You've got to beat the teams around you. And if those teams are at the bottom you're going down if fail to beat them.
    Hopefully.
  • Options
    Searching #cpfc on Twitter will make your night.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Definitely a game Palace would have won if Pardew was in charge. Not because I rate Pardew but because they're not setup to play to a style to suit Fat Sam, kind of like KR's first few games with us.

I wish i'd posted here at the time but watching a clip earlier on SSN of Fat Sam talking very cautiously about Swansea he sounded very cagey and edgey, almost as though he was more interested in not losing the game rather than winning it. For me when you do that you doubt yourself and your team. I remember Jose Riga doing similar last season at home to MK Dons and having seen that interview I thought then they might struggle to win or grind out a 1-0 if lucky.

I think unless Fat Sam's allowed to spend money this window they could actually be in deep trouble. Zaha's off to the African Nations with Ivory Coast potential winners so could be away the whole month. Benteke went off injured at half time, who knows how long he could be out for?

They should still have enough to stay up but then West Ham should never have gone down in 2003 either.
  • Options
    Not the same without Big Nose at the helm....
  • Options
    Palace now only 1 point ahead of Sunderland and Swansea.

Crackpoint decision to sack Phelan, the Hull players were clearly competing for him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure Big Sam is the right fit for Palace. Hopefully they continue to struggle.
  • Options
    Highlights on SS1 now.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

It doesn't matter how shite we are and we are. I still look down on Palace.

Alright for some Elfsborg has to look up to em
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Think it is very small minded to find joy in the setbacks of other clubs......then again it is PalARSE MWAHAHAHAHAHA

It's one of the only pleasures I have nowadays from football. You have to take them while they are there.
  • Options
    Just when you think those sparkly turds cannot think up anything more cringeworthy than the last...

Please DO NOT introduce Daisy to their IDEAS men!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2017
    W#nkers glad all over
  • Options
    Just listened to a Palarse numpty called William on Talksport phone in with Cundy & Goldstein. What a grade A plum. They ripped him apart
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Enjoyable couple of minutes on the highlights

A fine but ultimately meaningless goal from their best player, who's off to Africa for a month
    A brief glimpse of Keith Millen, the dampest, most Palacey- looking bloke in the country
    A brief glimpse of a bunch of utter bells, dressed in black to a man teenager
    A lovely winning goal for Swansea
  • Options
    Palace have got, on paper, a good chance of picking up points in the next half a dozen games. However, without Zaha and depending on his injury, Benteke, their attacking force is severely diminished.

And if they are still down there after those matches, they have Spurs (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Man City (A) and Man Utd (A) in their last 11 games.

The best thing we can hope for is a good cup run for them with plenty of replays along the way.
  • Options

Not sure Big Sam is the right fit for Palace. Hopefully they continue to struggle.

I agree. I said to a mate after Big Sam got the job that this could be the first club he fails to save from relegation.

Well, we live in hope.
  • Options
    Can't see them going down but then I did think theyd get something out tonight's game
  • Options
    masicat said:

The scoreline Bournemouth 3 Arsenal 0 almost as funny. In fact, more so, because Palace could still get something out of the game whereas the Arse look more likely to go further behind.

Here's a bloke who should never gamble.
    You clearly know what I do to make ends meet ;-) The draw actually hit 60 on Betfair in running and Arsenal at that time to win was 240.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Look forward to playing palarce next season

Would love this
    Are palice going down two divisions in one go then?