Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2017

Comments

• Uboat said:

Looking at the fixtures, I think we have to win. Sussex v Essex means one of them will get past us of we lose, even if there isn't a result in their game.

Yeah we have to win. Whoever wins tonight's match goes to the quarter finals with the loser missing out. Winner takes all tonight
  • Uboat said:

Looking at the fixtures, I think we have to win. Sussex v Essex means one of them will get past us of we lose, even if there isn't a result in their game.

Yeah we have to win. Whoever wins tonight's match goes to the quarter finals with the loser missing out. Winner takes all tonight
    I sense a stressful few hours this evening.
  • Uboat said:

Uboat said:

I sense a stressful few hours this evening.
    Very stressful indeed
  • Perhaps someone in the know can tell me but it seems to me that all our wins have been away. Been rubbish at home.

We have 1 game at Canterbury with 4 losses. We also won our only game at Beckenham, not having played at TW this year.
  • Uboat said:

We can lose and still qualify. :p
  • redman said:

Glad this game is at Canterbury as weather forecast there much better for the evening than in London. It would be a real shame if it was the weather that knocked us out now.
    online tickets at reduced price (£25) still available online at the moment. Normally pulled night before the game.
    Just booked mine (my bargain 6 pack already fully used) ; hope it doesn't overun due to weather or otherwise. I have to get the 10:35 train or will be sleeping the streets. Come on Kent.

I've previously managed to get to the station for the last HS London train at 22:25, but needed to get a shift on!

Watched Kent twice, with 2 losses his year. Hopefully 3rd time lucky...
  • I went last week and we were awful.

I'm not there tonight so hopefully they will rise to the occasion in my absence.

Why no Tredwell?
  • What do we reckon? Could be chasing a sizeable total of we don't slow them down.
  • Progress.
  • Big wicket Jason Roy out for 78
  • Sponsored links:

• Wickets falling, 141-7
  • Sqeeky bum time
  • I'm not going to say this looks a good performance so far.
  • 153-8, 2 balls left
  • 154-9, 155 to get to the quarters. Looked like we would be chasing a lot more while Roy was in.
  • I'd have taken that before the game, but am taking nothing for granted.
  • Looks like a good performance so far
  • Due to the early abandonment of the Test, BBC 5LiveXtra now doing commentary from St Lawrence.
  • Slowish start...
  • Sponsored links:

• Ahead of the rate now.

Going out for dinner in 15 minutes, so hoping we'll have wrapped it up by then.
  • Denly stays in for 9 more overs we will win.
  • I think this is going down to the last over.
  • CHG said:

Denly stays in for 9 more overs we will win.

Denly gone. 99-4
  • 98-3

56 from 39

Need couple big overs
  • FFS

99-4

56 from 38
  • Kent need 56 from 38 balls
  • edited August 2017
    109-4. 46 needed from 30 balls.

D/L score after 15 overs is 109...
  • 41 from 24 needed.
  • Come on Stevo show your class and win it for us!