Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chap in an AFC Wimbledon shirt at the Millwall game?

Comments

• Options
    The person I missed on Saturday was our East Stand 'curry' supporter. I'd like to think she was in the ground somewhere, but being picked on unnecessarily by stewards last match might have put her off.
  • Options
    Curry supporter?
  • Options

not important I'd admit.....but slightly strange don't you think?

if I had a pound for every 'strange' addick I've spoken to down the years I'd be on the yacht in the south pacific .. how many people do you speak to at games ?
    .. I know at least three addicks who go to Most if not EVERY game who sometimes wear other clubs shirts, fans who buy something from every club shop they visit, REAL dedicated fans .. fuck it, I'll wear a Scunthorpe shirt on Saturday and see what looks and abuse I get, if any
    Saw a bloke at Norwich a few years ago with Wanka written on his back....think there a team in South America...Chile or Peru maybe.
  • Options

if I had a pound for every 'strange' addick I've spoken to down the years I'd be on the yacht in the south pacific .. how many people do you speak to at games ?
    .. I know at least three addicks who go to Most if not EVERY game who sometimes wear other clubs shirts, fans who buy something from every club shop they visit, REAL dedicated fans .. fuck it, I'll wear a Scunthorpe shirt on Saturday and see what looks and abuse I get, if any
    Saw a bloke at Norwich a few years ago with Wanka written on his back....think there a team in South America...Chile or Peru maybe.
    That would have been CLB74.
  • Options

Wrong I've got it written on me shorts
  • Options

A palarce fan obviously
  • Options
    clb74 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH .. you two, got more 1 liners than Morecambe & Wise .. sign up @ricky_otto and do a tour .. the Three Squirrel Lovers .. at a venue near you
  • Options
    ((:>)
  • Options
    It's my mates Son and yes they go in the Liberal Club and sit in the East Stand
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

If it's who I think it is, he often wears just a short-sleeve football shirt (usually ours) even when it's f-freezing. He sits in the East fairly often and I think he was wearing a Bristol Rovers top when we played them the other week.....

Sounds like the same fella who sits in block f in the east stand close to the executive boxes.

That's him StevieG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just need the back story on AFC Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers now....
  • Options
    Anybody remember the guy in a pompey jacket in the Crewe section on the right of us the year we went on a run from nothing to the playoffs..... He got the shite ripped out of him
  • Options

clb74 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH .. you two, got more 1 liners than Morecambe & Wise .. sign up @ricky_otto and do a tour .. the Three Squirrel Lovers .. at a venue near you
    No lincs elfs is little and large
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

No lincs elfs is little and large
    CLB74 is so miserable he makes Jack Dee look like the life and soul of the party.
  • Options

Just need the back story on AFC Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers now....
    Go and ask him.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

The girl who had those slightly strange but harmless happy face banners in the east stand.

Not sure why she's referred to as "curry" however.
  • Options
    I often wear an ebbsfleet shirt to the matches
  • Options

Anybody remember the guy in a pompey jacket in the Crewe section on the right of us the year we went on a run from nothing to the playoffs..... He got the shite ripped out of him

I was there that day..... If i recall he was doing naff all but our morons just picked on him.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

The girl who had those slightly strange but harmless happy face banners in the east stand.

@jamescafc has her number.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

Against Peterborough she had a hand made sign that said 'curry' that she was waving about..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2017

I think it was @Stig who put up a photo a long while go of his mate Dave .. alongside Dave is world famous Norm, he of the Davy Crocket hat .. I'm certain that Norm is wearing a Middlesbrough shirt .. and he is at EVERY CAFC game .. probably the second most devoted addick fan there is after Seb .. (sorry my friend Norm if I have dropped you in it with the 'shirt Nazis')
  • Options
    se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

she was trying to write 'pussy' ... but the felt tip ran dry ((:<)
  • Options
    its pretty common in other sports, rugby in particular and especially at national games.

• Options
    Hope our "ultras" don't give him a kicking when we play AFC.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

werent there a kid in a p****e shirt at mk dons on boxing day?.

He was in the MK end near the press box, not our end.
    Were you now
  • Options

most times I have seen and/or chatted to him he has been wearing the current CAFC first strip red shirt and not a lot else on top .. as someone else commented on here, he seems oblivious to the cold
  • Options

most times I have seen and/or chatted to him he has been wearing the current CAFC first strip red shirt and not a lot else on top .. as someone else commented on here, he seems oblivious to the cold
    The only one not under a blanket in the East. Can't be proper Charlton.....
  • Options

I think it was @Stig who put up a photo a long while go of his mate Dave .. alongside Dave is world famous Norm, he of the Davy Crocket hat .. I'm certain that Norm is wearing a Middlesbrough shirt .. and he is at EVERY CAFC game .. probably the second most devoted addick fan there is after Seb .. (sorry my friend Norm if I have dropped you in it with the 'shirt Nazis')
    Everyone who goes to games knows norm.
  • Options
    I always wear a hat that is either st pauli, bayer leverkusen, celtic, ebbsfleet utd, cowdenbeath but always charlton shirt underneath, plus of course black and shite scarf.... No-one has ever asked me why, cos i suppose they dont give a toss and why should they. In fact the Germans in the lib saturday were amused by it. K