Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chap in an AFC Wimbledon shirt at the Millwall game?

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

The girl who had those slightly strange but harmless happy face banners in the east stand.

Not sure why she's referred to as "curry" however.
    Against Peterborough she had a hand made sign that said 'curry' that she was waving about..
    Ah right, fair enough.

Hope she hasn't been scared off by the stewards, that would be a shame.
  • Options

I always wear a hat that is either st pauli, bayer leverkusen, celtic, ebbsfleet utd, cowdenbeath but always charlton shirt underneath, plus of course black and shite scarf.... No-one has ever asked me why, cos i suppose they dont give a toss and why should they. In fact the Germans in the lib saturday were amused by it. K

Blimey... How the hell am I not the only Cowdenbeath / Charlton fan!!
  • Options

I always wear a hat that is either st pauli, bayer leverkusen, celtic, ebbsfleet utd, cowdenbeath but always charlton shirt underneath, plus of course black and shite scarf.... No-one has ever asked me why, cos i suppose they dont give a toss and why should they. In fact the Germans in the lib saturday were amused by it. K

In 'If You Liked School, You'll Love Work', Irvine Welsh has written one of his typically boisterous short stories about Cowdenbeath fans
  • Options
    Read back further. You still won't.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    well I never ((:>)
    http://www.bipling.com/

ow come she's never dahn the lib ?
  • Options
    So the girl that was coming to Charlton is Bip Ling ?
  • Options
    'bipburger' ought to be played loud and proud at the Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Jesus what the fcuk is that ? Maybe I'm just old :-(
  • Options
    Bip for the North upper Saturday!
  • Options
    Hold on, she sits in the East Stand? Interesting.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    well deserves an Oscar ((:>)
  • Options
    Were are in serious danger of a "anyone wearing a football shirt over the age of 30/40/50 is an embarrassment" post......
  • Options

Sorry can not let that pass ! Germans in the Lib on Sarurday ? Was this EU related in anyway ? Why are the Germans in the Lib, bloody funny place for an initial invasion !

An yes no man over 30 should wear a soccer shirt or trainers, unless engaged in a sporting activity ! An when we get out of the bloody EU that will be a law !
  • Options

Hold on, she sits in the East Stand? Interesting.

Happy with her just the bloody racket that I dislike :smile:
  • Options
    We are all just bip bop mooching all day long.

• Options
    YAR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I often wear an ebbsfleet shirt to the matches

I think it was @Stig who put up a photo a long while go of his mate Dave .. alongside Dave is world famous Norm, he of the Davy Crocket hat .. I'm certain that Norm is wearing a Middlesbrough shirt .. and he is at EVERY CAFC game .. probably the second most devoted addick fan there is after Seb .. (sorry my friend Norm if I have dropped you in it with the 'shirt Nazis')
    Everyone who goes to games knows norm.
    Sorry Norm if you're reading, but my daughter has been going to away games for 5 years and she always looks around to find 'Headphones Norm'. It's like a real life version of Where's Wally. Sounds corny but when he's spotted it feels as though everything is alright in the world order, as it were. Seb is in the frame also, so no need for him to feel any 'spot the fan' envy.

Slightly different scenario, but as for different colours. I took 70 yr old father-in-law to a Sheff United game against Rochdale and he insisted on wearing his Malmo scarf in the home end. It wasn't long before someone (old enough to know better) came over and in an unfriendly tone asked him 'What the fook' he was doing wearing a blue and white scarf in the home end. He was advised to find a seat with the away fans until he explained that he was wearing said scarf from his home town club. At this point the tone softened, but then followed a confused looking person wondering why anyone would go to watch another persons team.

As for me wearing another clubs shirt to a Charlton game.....naaaaah!
  • Options
    olster said:

se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

The girl who had those slightly strange but harmless happy face banners in the east stand.

@jamescafc has her number.
    olster said:

se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Curry supporter?

@jamescafc has her number.
    Still bitter then........she's just not into curly afros mate :wink:@olster
  • Options
    When we were last in this division and played MK Dons, a good mate came with us in the NU wearing his AFC Wimbledon shirt. Meant as a sign he was supporting us that day. It was far too subtle for some eejits who had a go at him in the bogs at half-time....
  • Options
    if you wanna wear a shirt wear one, if you dont dont, think its a bit weird to wear other clubs, but at long as its not the team were playing or any of the teams of which we have a clear rivaly ( palace,nillwall,west ham, gills) no issue, i own a dortmund and lanzarote shirt but just wear them in the house or when i used to play 5 a side, got a charlton training shirt which again use in the house
  • Options

When we were last in this division and played MK Dons, a good mate came with us in the NU wearing his AFC Wimbledon shirt. Meant as a sign he was supporting us that day. It was far too subtle for some eejits who had a go at him in the bogs at half-time....

Charlton fans, sigh...
  • Options

Sorry can not let that pass ! Germans in the Lib on Sarurday ? Was this EU related in anyway ? Why are the Germans in the Lib, bloody funny place for an initial invasion !

An yes no man over 30 should wear a soccer shirt or trainers, unless engaged in a sporting activity ! An when we get out of the bloody EU that will be a law !
    Because they are charlton supporters
  • Options

I lived nr cowdenbeath hence ehy i am a fan.
  • Options

I lived nr cowdenbeath hence ehy i am a fan.
    About 10 years ago I saw Cowdenbeath v Queens Park, a very strange experience watching the game whilst the stock cars were coming in for the evenings racing!
  • Options
    Thats enjoyable... Went yo hampden to see cowden and there was about 400 people in a stadium that holds about 80 k