Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free Coach Travel to Bolton

Comments

• Options
    I wonder what Johnson's view is on fans going on this trip if he gets selected and subsequently booed?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Ten days notice is ample time for anyone seriously considering making the trip.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I wonder what Johnson's view is on fans going on this trip if he gets selected and subsequently booed?

Wouldn't think it would bother him.
  • Options
    how much is a couple of coaches return to bolton 2k? yet they've sold multi millions worth of players and got us relegated from the championship, and put together a side that will struggle to get playoffs. they can fuck off.
  • Options

how much is a couple of coaches return to bolton 2k? yet they've sold multi millions worth of players and got us relegated from the championship, and put together a side that will struggle to get playoffs. they can fuck off.

Take it that you won't be going.
  • Options
    Yay?
  • Options

clb74 said:

Free travel can never be a bad thing but in my opinion it's half hearted,do it for a game like Northampton

Surely Northampton is an easy train journey, while Bolton is much further, and with engineering work as well much harder to get to
    Fair comment but I suppose it is what way you look at it.

This is a cheap offer for the Belgians as not many people are going to go anyway.

As CLB74 commented, Northampton should be made as free travel, and people made aware of well in advance. Make more fans rewarded as we are certain to sell whatever the allocation is.

Bolton is half hearted, a bit like last seasons free travel.
    Pleased to see, that you are still moaning.
    I am pleased that you are pleased.
  • Options
    with others if your gonna do an offer make it something decent like a big away cup tie LOOOOL or a game like northampton where people that wouldnt usually go would go, a game like bolton diehards would go to that or nothern based fans and already made travel arrangements, plus the distance it takes up whole saturday, at least with the train you can have a beer etc.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Free travel can never be a bad thing but in my opinion it's half hearted,do it for a game like Northampton

Surely Northampton is an easy train journey, while Bolton is much further, and with engineering work as well much harder to get to
    Fair comment but I suppose it is what way you look at it.

This is a cheap offer for the Belgians as not many people are going to go anyway.

As CLB74 commented, Northampton should be made as free travel, and people made aware of well in advance. Make more fans rewarded as we are certain to sell whatever the allocation is.

Bolton is half hearted, a bit like last seasons free travel.
    Pleased to see, that you are still moaning.
    I am pleased that you are pleased.
    You need to get a life mate your moaning on a thread that your not even going to be using.
    I'm sure you've mentioned before you wouldn't be seen dead on a coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Henry Irving, instead of hiding behind a LOL as is your won't with these posts of mine you obviously disagree with, why don't you post what you find so funny.
  • Options
    Is that all you've got Irving? I thought as much.
  • Options

Take it that you won't be going.
    I will be.
  • Options
    The free coaches have sold out
  • Options
    All 18 places gone
  • Options
    How many coaches did they lay on? Reading elsewhere that it was only 2?

Is that correct?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Is that correct?

If thats true, thats quite disgracefull to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

shirty5 said:

Is that correct?

I'll count them on Saturday and let you know.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

Is that correct?

I'll count them on Saturday and let you know.
    Don't do that red you won't have time for a beer
  • Options
    I plan to get there in good time but can only have a couple anyway as I'm driving so Elfs can relax if it's his round :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    RedChaser said:

I plan to get there in good time but can only have a couple anyway as I'm driving so Elfs can relax if it's his round :wink:

We'll be in the Beehive from about 13.00 and make mine a Heineken.
  • Options
    Alternatively you can pick us up from the Anvil by Wigan bus station at 12.30 and I'll get the beers in.
  • Options

Alternatively you can pick us up from the Anvil by Wigan bus station at 12.30 and I'll get the beers in.

Why don't you just get him to pick you up from Bromley? It's only a few hundred miles out of his way.
  • Options

Why don't you just get him to pick you up from Bromley? It's only a few hundred miles out of his way.
    I have the train tickets and do not want to waste them.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Oldham won 2-0 against play off chasing Peterborough
    Attendance 7,224 compared to 2,911 for their last home Tuesday match which was in October against Skatrienmeirehorpe
  • Options

Oldham won 2-0 against play off chasing Peterborough
    Attendance 7,224 compared to 2,911 for their last home Tuesday match which was in October against Skatrienmeirehorpe

Peterborough brought 5000 though.