Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free Coach Travel to Bolton

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017

Alternatively you can pick us up from the Anvil by Wigan bus station at 12.30 and I'll get the beers in.

Best make your own way as I'm picking up another Addick en route and we want to get a few Northern Rail engine loco numbers we're missing :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Alternatively you can pick us up from the Anvil by Wigan bus station at 12.30 and I'll get the beers in.

Best make your own way as I'm picking up another Addick en route and we want to get a few Northern Rail engine loco numbers we're missing :wink:
    Revert to the former then.
  • Options

Why don't you just get him to pick you up from Bromley? It's only a few hundred miles out of his way.
    Thing is otto most on here probably think elfs is joking about being picked up in Wigan
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Revert to the former then.
    Ok see how it goes but don't stand there with an empty glass get them in and I'll settle up later :sunglasses:
  • Options
    So it's TWO coaches, confirmed by Louis on Charlton Live...
  • Options

And a waiting list for a third.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

To be honest you can't run a waiting list for a coach journey like that into the day before the match. People need to plan their lives. So I guess the third won't be happening.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

RedChaser said:

To be honest you can't run a waiting list for a coach journey like that into the day before the match. People need to plan their lives. So I guess the third won't be happening.
    Fair comment, mind you there's been little or no regard for our lives for the last three years :rage:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Fair comment, mind you there's been little or no regard for our lives for the last three years :rage:
    Will take you all of a second to count them coaches red.
    If I were running free coaches anyone who wanted to go would go
    All this waiting list b@llocks