Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson on Talksport tonight (23/1/17) - co presenting?.

edited January 2017 in General Charlton
With Mark Saggers & Danny Murphy.
7pm?

Think he's on for the duration of the show as a studio guest.

Comments

• Options
    KR certainly likes getting himself about...
  • Options
    Murphy and KR can talk about the latest film premieres they and their wives haven't been invited to.
  • Options

When is he going to meet the fans that are protesting?

This.
    He will probably have an interview with the pope before he talks to us
  • Options
    Must be to introduce our new marquee signing.
  • Options
    Hope someone asks him about the Dele Ali stuff seeing how he was "unavailable" when it came out
  • Options
    Another media performance. What were the chances, that the only time he wasn't available for an interview was when a newspaper wanted to ask him questions last week !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a tosser time to do this but not to talk to the fans, something he said he wanted to do when he took up the job.

He will counter that with he saw fans at the East Kent Addicks meeting last thursday.
  • Options

With Mark Saggers & Danny Murphy.
    7pm?

Think he's on for the duration of the show as a studio guest.

Saggers was scathing over the Slade sacking and could ask the right questions to him, if prompted. Murphy on the other hand, well......
  • Options
    Course he is the media tart. Someone ask him where the lookman and fox many has gone
  • Options

What a tosser time to do this but not to talk to the fans, something he said he wanted to do when he took up the job.

Squirrel face probably put him straight and killed his enthusiasm.
  • Options
    keeping himself in the shop window for when roland moves him on
  • Options
    WSS said:

Hope someone asks him about the Dele Ali stuff seeing how he was "unavailable" when it came out

"I always knew that Deli was special....it was my job to bring out the player in him, he always had the raw talent, but just needed guidance to make the right decisions....etc"
  • Options
    Is this on Monday the 23rd as the thread says tonight and was started on the 22nd?
  • Options
    Karl Robinson Bingo Card for this evening. Any ideas for phrases/words that he might say this evening?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Karl Robinson Bingo Card for this evening. Any ideas for phrases/words that he might say this evening?

Deli Alli
    The badge
    Big club
    Lookman money on training ground
    Great academy at Charlton
    Need time to get them playing my way
    Mistakes last season but learnt from them
    Charlton fans are great, passionate, saw it at Millwall
    Still trying to buy one player but prices go up when they know you have Lookman money
  • Options

Is this on Monday the 23rd as the thread says tonight and was started on the 22nd?

I. That it is.
  • Options
    Hopefully he will be extolling the virtues of undersoil heating ...

I do, however, have no doubt he will be banging on about how Duchatalet gives him all he needs and what a great CEO Meire is. He's has been unfailingly on message so far so no change expected.
  • Options
    Will the Mail article be brought up? I'm not about this evening but would find his answer to any questions about that very interesting.
  • Options
    one thing about Crusoe .. he certainly talks a good fight
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Deli Alli
    The badge
    Big club
    Still trying to buy one player but prices go up when they know you have Lookman money
    Lots of passion
    Calm down, calm down
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

- 'I want them to know that when they take that shirt off after the game they've left everything out there'

- Marquee signing
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Deli Alli
    The badge
    Big club
    The President.