Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury 25th February- Football for a fiver

Comments

• Options
    the return of CARD protests too I hope
  • Options
    FFS
  • Options

FFS

FFS. Is that Fiver Football Steve.
  • Options

I'll second that.
  • Options
    Hello mate not heard from you for a while.Hope Jim has a great birthday
  • Options

Protests are done n dusted large
  • Options
    Might be my first game since we lost to Sheffield in the fa cup
  • Options
    hopefully a lot turn up and start playing up, we have 6 games before that so can may be able to gauge what kr brings to the table.
  • Options

Don't you mean CARB?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope not!
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Cmon guys, lets push for a bumper 9K crowd for this one!

You jest but what the club and Target20k don't understand is that FFAF worked so well because it was pushed by the club's best marketing tool - the fans.

Piss off the fans and you lose that marketing tool hence the pathetic crowd (14k was it?) for the last FFAF game this season.

But fans are only a third of the club's income, the club don't need them, they just have to accept it's the owner's club and he does whatever he wants and we're not needed. You reap what you sow, Katrien
    This one might sneak over 10K, I cant image there will be many more in home areas. Bury might bring more as its cheap for them, and they can do the typical northerner day out in London thing with it.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

You jest but what the club and Target20k don't understand is that FFAF worked so well because it was pushed by the club's best marketing tool - the fans.

Piss off the fans and you lose that marketing tool hence the pathetic crowd (14k was it?) for the last FFAF game this season.

But fans are only a third of the club's income, the club don't need them, they just have to accept it's the owner's club and he does whatever he wants and we're not needed. You reap what you sow, Katrien
    Quite right. Previously, I'd put the detail on here as soon as it was announced, to start the ball rolling.

Nowadays, I don't publicise it to anyone. I'm sort of neutral and confused like many.

I enjoyed the atmosphere v Millwall, but totally understand why people don't want to attend.

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

This one might sneak over 10K, I cant image there will be many more in home areas. Bury might bring more as its cheap for them, and they can do the typical northerner day out in London thing with it.
    think it will hit 15k or even more but not the 20k to 25k range we were getting before
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

think it will hit 15k or even more but not the 20k to 25k range we were getting before
    I doubt it, if we can barely get 14K for Rochdale, theres no reason to suggest it could be more for Bury.
  • Options
    Make it free and see what difference it makes...
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

So what exactly is a typical northerner day out in London ? Having always lived and worked here, I have no idea what a Northerner does in London for a day ??

Buckingham Palace ? Trafalgar Square ? Perhaps our Northern based fans can fill us in ?
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

So what exactly is a typical northerner day out in London ? Having always lived and worked here, I have no idea what a Northerner does in London for a day ??

Buckingham Palace ? Trafalgar Square ? Perhaps our Northern based fans can fill us in ?
    I think they just walk around saying "proper good I tell thee!" and get met with blank stares from chip shop workers when they demand gravy with their chips. Bovril is also involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope you are the only one.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

They wander around in awe that we have electricity, running water and toilets that you don't have to go outside to use.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

shoplifting?
  • Options
    The last one the same boring six blokes sat behind talking about their holidays. You know like the ones at each end are talking to each other, instead of sitting next to each other. The game was irrelevant to them. Hope they go elsewhere this time.
  • Options

The last one the same boring six blokes sat behind talking about their holidays. You know like the ones at each end are talking to each other, instead of sitting next to each other. The game was irrelevant to them. Hope they go elsewhere this time.

Tenerife is nice in February
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

I think they just walk around saying "proper good I tell thee!" and get met with blank stares from chip shop workers when they demand gravy with their chips. Bovril is also involved.
    Now't wrong with Bovril, 'tis Oopper West staple beverage!
  • Options
    Sent out a tweet to my Homies and the response has been deafening for this one!

I got 2 "fuck off's", 3 "PMSL's" and one reported me to social services...
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Hope you are the only one.
    I don't.