Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Groundhopping

1313233343537»

Comments

• edited August 29

Basingstoke v Bracknell in the Southern Premier South on the 26th August finished 1-1, they play on the Hampshire FA HQ.
    Bracknell played with 9 men for 30 minutes and more than held their own.
  • I'm off to Northern Ireland for the first time in December. We are planning on touring the grounds and taking in a game on the Friday night before a Saturday ferry to Stranraer to watch them. 

Does anyone have any recommendations of a decent ground to watch a game? 
  • I'm off to Northern Ireland for the first time in December. We are planning on touring the grounds and taking in a game on the Friday night before a Saturday ferry to Stranraer to watch them. 

Glentoran is a cracker.
  • Hey everyone, a bit of a shameless plug, but me and my friend are doing a road to Wembley this year in the FA Vase. We're going to be attending each round following the winning team of each game. So it could have us travelling up and down the country. I'm going to document the whole thing on my Instagram & Twitter and hopefully sell a few of my books along the way. I posted my first video yesterday. If you wouldn't mind showing it some support and maybe giving my account a follow, I would be truly grateful. No worries if not, though.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_OeArauZ4n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://x.com/_pitchsideshop/status/1828888324045463877

Glentoran is a cracker.
    Cheers mate. Hopefully they're at home when we are. 

Glentoran is a cracker.
    Cheers mate. Hopefully they're at home when we are. 
    Go on the website for the respective league for more info as fixtures can be changed.
    There is greyhound racing in Belfast if you are interested.
  • Was at Hemel Hampstead last night.

250 grounds done now according to my Futbology app

• Yesterday I saw Náutico v Figueirense in a Serie C game, this was played an hour after the England game finished so was able to watch our boys at the ground.
    This one finished 4-0 to Náutico and was a really good game given the level.
    The swimming pool and basketball court are on the same site as the football.
    This is probably the best ground I have ever been to.
    I love that Art Deco clubhouse, but the electrics look like @fattmatt has got the cowboy builders in again.
  • shirty5 said:
    Was at Hemel Hampstead last night.

250 grounds done now according to my Futbology app
    Quite a nice little ground nowadays.
  • edited September 14
    Ballymena Showgrounds for the Northern Ireland v England U21's
  • Sponsored links:

• Last Saturday I saw Brämhults v Alingsås in a Division 5 South West regional league game in Sweden.
    Alingsås won 2-1, not the best of games but both teams tried to play football on the 3g pitch rather than hoofing it up in the air.
  • edited September 17

The following day I sent to see the mighty Elfsborg away to Halmstad in the Allsvenskan, the top division out here.
    We won 1-0 quite easily, Halmstad are in danger of going down.
  • Brentford V O’s 
    Decent stadium 🏟️ 
  • edited September 17
    Didn’t go to any games In Budapest this weekend but spotted 2 grounds 

Ferencvaros stadium and the National teams ground