Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson RIP

13»

Comments

• Options

Can I start the disrespect? Can't see she's ever done a useful days work in her life but had enough dosh to poke copious amounts of coke up her nose. An RIP thread demeans this board. PWP!

Is that how you gauge how much respect a person should get when the pass away, by the amount of "useful days work" you perceive them to have done?

What do you do for a living?
    "Useful day's work" is possibly a good place to start. What criteria do you use, @i_b_b_o_r_g, or all people equally worthy of your respect?
    I don't necessarily respect everyone, in fact I definitely don't, but I try not to disrespect people, especially when they've just died mate.

If you don't care about the person in question, don't open the thread in the first place. There's plenty of other threads to go on to air your crazy outspoken views. I don't think this was meant to debate TPT's lifestyle, or the overall point of RIP threads, it's meant (a) to inform other members that a well known person has died and then to (b) maybe show some respect, leave some sort of anecdote or say nothing and leave.

Would you turn up to someone's funeral and start pointing out all their failings?

I might do, it depends on who they were. Nick Griffin springs to mind. However, this isn't a funeral, and unless the admins see fit to ban me, I think I'm free to open whichever threads I wish to open, and free to air my views, crazy, outspoken, or otherwise, where and when I choose. Or does the world have to conform to your view of what's right and proper?
  • Options

Can I start the disrespect? Can't see she's ever done a useful days work in her life but had enough dosh to poke copious amounts of coke up her nose. An RIP thread demeans this board. PWP!

Is that how you gauge how much respect a person should get when the pass away, by the amount of "useful days work" you perceive them to have done?

"Useful day's work" is possibly a good place to start. What criteria do you use, @i_b_b_o_r_g, or all people equally worthy of your respect?
    I don't necessarily respect everyone, in fact I definitely don't, but I try not to disrespect people, especially when they've just died mate.

If you don't care about the person in question, don't open the thread in the first place. There's plenty of other threads to go on to air your crazy outspoken views. I don't think this was meant to debate TPT's lifestyle, or the overall point of RIP threads, it's meant (a) to inform other members that a well known person has died and then to (b) maybe show some respect, leave some sort of anecdote or say nothing and leave.

Would you turn up to someone's funeral and start pointing out all their failings?

I might do, it depends on who they were. Nick Griffin springs to mind. However, this isn't a funeral, and unless the admins see fit to ban me, I think I'm free to open whichever threads I wish to open, and free to air my views, crazy, outspoken, or otherwise, where and when I choose. Or does the world have to conform to your view of what's right and proper?
    Cor calm down.

Yeah, you can air your opinions wherever you like, you crack on I don't want to offend you snowflake
  • Options

Models French clobber going by that profile picture :-)
  • Options
    RIP Tara had a real soft spot for her
  • Options
    You're welcome to come to my funeral and point out all my failings. It will save the others a job.
    Just make sure you don't have plans for the rest of the day.
  • Options

Paparazzi probably.
  • Options

Models French clobber going by that profile picture :-)
    I thought he was a Dick Emery lookalike..
  • Options

You are a waste of space. Just my opinion of course.