Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attention Charlton Pathetic

2»

Comments

• Options
    "As Unathletic's number 12, I promise to do complete justice to young Lisbie's shirt. I'll be so bad, you'll struggle to notice the difference - apart from age, gender and skin colour, perhaps..."

LOL - very good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Spud, kick Polo first min......If he gets up I'll kick him.....if he gets up after that....Chopper over to you!!

Hillsy - RightHandBackward is a 6"7 ex-British amateur boxing heavyweight. And Polo is his best mate, so think before you kick :-)

Noted - Ex and Amateur!!

It's not going to be one of those...."I'm gonna get my mate's, Dad's, sister's uncle to come down"..... is it?
  • Options
    christ, you really don't want to get him involved...... :-)
  • Options
    Can we send him up for a corner with 1905 if things start getting feisty? That could end in tears.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Can we send him up for a corner with 1905 if things start getting feisty? That could end in tears.

I love pre match banter.
  • Options
    Hillsy we are in a win win situation mate. If we win we can dish out all the abuse. if we lose we'll just blame the bloke who spent ages picking the teams and put all the best players with himself! ;-)

Dont worry ill just skin ketman while he is busy admiring his captain arm band.
  • Options
    All this bluster from Tavern and his squad.

No dignity this lot, as bad as scousers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    No dignity this lot, as bad as scousers.

Hope you will respect the minute silence we plan to have....
  • Options
    Lol see you all later
  • Options
    Thats bad news thanks for the info,hope he can come and watch,just looking at sub list
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tavern Who should that have been whispered to? Who cant play?
  • Options
    that was whispered to me....i told him that righthandbackward was injured last night playing footy - he's absolutley gutted about it..
  • Options
    Ok cheers mate. He must be good if he was playing on a Monday night Shit
  • Options
    What the **** was he doing playing football last night?

I mean only an idiot would get injured before a day late today......whoops....:-)
  • Options
    well done Tavern for making the whisper public. as if you want them thinking you have a injury crisis.