Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• what have i missed has jimmy had a split ?
  • 3 yellow cards, 1 red and losing at home 0-1. What a great game of football is this

The woman of his dreams only wants to be friends
  • edited February 2017
    '
  • Great mtch thread @Jimmy85
    JiMMy 85 said:

They have the ball, we can't get a foot in. When we do, they get it back. Hemmings fouls Page, who is in a lot of pain. The kind of pain you can only imagine. The kind of pain you get when you believe in someone and give everything to them, only for them to throw it back in your face and say sorry. Like that helps.

I feel your pain Jimmy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf3ZE7CLg0
  • Decent game between Man C and Monaco going on.
  • They have it in our half, knock it around and then go long, Page gets it, to Mav, but intercepted. Edwards gets it, ball is cleared. Johnson has it on the wing, we can't hold the ball right now. Hemmings nealry gets it, but Mav gets in there, Mac gets it, shoots... saved easily.

Rudd goes long as Watt comes short. Messed it up. Hands up, they apologise to each other. But the point is, we no longer have the ball. Eastwood has it. Goes long, Bauer wins it, Lundstrom gets it back, Tex wins it, head tennis, Mac now, to Hall, to Mac, on a run... crosses but it's lame. Page gets it, to Mav, lovely work from Mav again! Tackled, but people clap Mav.
  • Red cards flowing like water this awful season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Josh and Watt combine, but doesnt work. Cleared, Bauer wins it, they get the second ball, they attack, but they fuck it, to Crofts, he goes froward, tackled. Throw. Holmes to Joe, he looks for options, finds Page on the left, to Mav, beats his man, finds Joe, to Josh, to Holmes, takes on Scartz, cuts inside, finds watt, ball to Joe, doesnt work, they get it.

No, that's the problem, he was hoping too
  • Valley11 said:

Just out of interest, what were the crowds towards the end of Parky's reign?

At his last game on 3 Jan 2011 at the Valley - Chalton 2 Swindon 4 attendance was 14,740 and we were 17th in league.

Star crossed lovers, a bit like Roly. and Pinocchio.
  • McAleny will score a second and put us out of our misery
  • 4 yellow cards now
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Is anyone still here? I feel like Sam Bartram in the fog.

You are doing a great job Jimbo, loving the humour as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Odds on KR sacked before Saturday?
  • Sorry, I was reading the thread - nice to know there's support for me. I appreciate it.

I can hear Oxford fans clapping and singing a song to the tune of Come On Feel The Noize.

Holmes has the ball, finds Mav, a late challenge, ref ignores it! Bastard. Possibly. They get a throw. Botaka is coming on for Crofts.
  • I am sure somebody somewhere will blame the boycotters and protesters for this performance.
  • Botaka really on now.
  • At least you can mention Botaka now Jimmy
  • cfgs said:

I was about to say I feel your pain Jimmy, but I'm too busy feeling my wife.
    I have a wife :wink:

Does she mind being groped whilst you also type my Mrs wouldn't be overly enthused?
    Nothing is rushed at our age, always time for distractions :blush:
  • Keep going Jimmy!
  • cfgs said:

I was about to say I feel your pain Jimmy, but I'm too busy feeling my wife.
    I have a wife :wink:

Does she mind being groped whilst you also type my Mrs wouldn't be overly enthused?
    Nothing is rushed at our age, always time for distractions :blush:
    Cup of tea at halftime?
  • Green shoots , turning a corner, if we get two we win !