Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ajose scores for Swindon. Obvs.
  • Options
    Rudd goes long. Burgess clears Tex gets it, to the left, Page has it, long but cleared by Kay. We get a throw.
  • Options
    Mcaleny scores again for Oxford
  • Options
    Page takes it. To Mav, turns, nutmegs moore, to Aribo, back to Mav, he takes on BArnett, closed down by two, no support, he gets tackled, we give a free kick away.
  • Options
    MK Dons level on points with us now. So much for joining the bigger club with more potential Karl
  • Options
    Murphy goes long, knocked out for a throw. Bury take. Aribo wins it, Mav battles, ref gives them the throw controversially. Mellis is released... but Bauer breaks it up. We counter, and Styles cuts down JFC. Avoids a yellow somehow. Kettle is not helping us right now they say.

Mav to JFC, back to Mav, right to Konsa, he goes to Page, nice move, back to Konsa, but he falls over and they clear.
  • Options
    They build up, nice move down the left, Byrne does enough but is looking a bit exposed.
  • Options
    They have a corner. Styles takes it. short. Doesn't work. We clear. They get it back, but we do enough.
  • Options
    Byrne takes a throw, Novak knocks it on, they get it, Bauer gets in there, they have a throw. 0-1 after 41 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must be nearly time for Sue to make her half time dash to the Directors Lounge.
  • Options
    Throw to Lowe, to Leigh, crosses, but Rudd collects. Tries to set up a counter, but throw not good enough to Mav and it goes off for a throw to them. Mav looks disappointed. Get used to it kid.
  • Options
    We get it back, Tex back to Rudd, out to Mav, Aribo gets hold of it, to Bauer, to Byrne, on the run and beats Lowe, up the line but they cut it out, and they knock it about a bit but Byrne gets in there.. no good, they attack.. Mellis for Hope.. Bauer gets in there. They didn't make the most of the space we left them. Worrying that it was just like the Tuesday night goal.
  • Options
    Bauer carries it out from the back. Right to Holmes, to Konsa, cross.. Burgess headers clear. We try again Byrne to JFC looking for runners, chips it to Aribo, Burgess heads away.

Mav on the run, to Konsa inside, he goes left to Page, they close Konsa down, back to Tex. Uses the space and carries it forward, foul by Hope and we have a FK. Quickly taken, Konsa to Aribo, to Holmes, on his left, looks for JFC, to Page, crosses but nobody gets near it. Keeper has it.
  • Options
    I'm sitting here in the lower North freezing me nuts of watching this shit.
    And it's me birthday.
    Sometimes i really hate supporting Charlton
  • Options
    Palace 1-0 up against Middlesbrough just to fill our cup of happiness to overflowing
  • Options

And it's me birthday.

Happy birthday.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Ajose scores for Swindon

PeterGage said:

Ajosa just scored for Swindon

JiMMy 85 said:

That's got to be the quickest hat-trick ever, surely?
    No Ajosa scored one evidently.....and Ajose got the other two!
  • Options
    3 minutes of additional time.

Konsa is tackled by Mellis, they make a move, Bauer breaks it down, and Konsa, but Bury win the second ball... twice... as it were.

Ball goes back to Rudd fortunately. Foul by them, Lowe gets away with stopping a quick free kick. They are doing what they can to break play up and slow it down, but Kettle is doing nothing about it.

We take a free kick, diagnol into the box, Bauer wins it... Aribo... they clear. JFC makes a mistake, they have a 4 on 2 counter, they mess it up. JFC got out of jail there.
  • Options

And it's me birthday.

Happy Birthday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HT 0-1
  • Options

And it's me birthday.

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    I saw a fat monkey
    And i thought it was you...

Cheer up!
  • Options
    We're awful. Got nothing in this team
  • Options
    Rudd goes long. Tex gives a foul away. Caddis takes. Drops it into our area. They keep three at the back. Holmes clears. They have a throw. Nearly half time... near our bo, throw taken, short to Hope... whistles goes. Boos echo off the plastic seats.
  • Options
    booed off the pitch again
  • Options
    Booooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    We've not been too bad, but a ref howler followed by a defensive howler, added to the last three years, is giving the boo-boys plenty of ammunition.
  • Options
    Sounds like JFC having a mare... thx for the excellent thread Jimmy
  • Options
    Just have to face it two long trips to Plymouth and Carlisle next season.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Ajose scores for Swindon

PeterGage said:

Ajosa just scored for Swindon

JiMMy 85 said:

That's got to be the quickest hat-trick ever, surely?
    No Ajosa scored one evidently.....and Ajose got the other two!
    Obika got the other one.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!