Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    A small group of people are shouting the words 'red army' - trying to confirm what is happening there.

Murphy clears, Bauer wins the header and remains alive. Ball is fired back at us, pointlessly, it goes for a GK. Quickly taken to JFC, up the line to Mav, cut out by Kaye, up the line but Tex gets in there, they have a throw. Taken, but we close down. Another throw. in our half.
  • Options
    Great defending :disappointed:
  • Options
    Bury have an attack, cross the box, in the 6 yarder, its a mess... they score.
  • Options
    Fucking classic!
  • Options
    WE ARE LOSING TO FUCKING BURY.
  • Options
    0-1
  • Options
    Classic Chalton. I'd love to see KR'S face right now. Bet he is about to explode!
  • Options
    Bury have scored
  • Options
    Just made is to 20 minutes before conceding
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was a high foot on Page, should have been a foul, we didn't react to the lack of a foul, and Mellis put the ball in the box, JFC cleared poorly, put back in the mix by Mellis and he got it to Lowe who scored.
  • Options
    I laughed. Sorry. I'll go sit on the naughty step.
  • Options
    We had an attack, but I ate Pringles on the basis that I didn't think we would score from it.
  • Options
    Terrible. Same old stuff. Our defense is awful.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    20 is the new 44
  • Options

I laughed. Sorry. I'll go sit on the naughty step.

Is there room?
  • Options
    Barnet takes a throw. Tex gets it, to Bauer, who finds Byrne on the wing, he finds JFC, to Page who takes on Moore, swings the ball in, Novak doesn't get it, falls to Mav, beats a man. Loses to the second man They clear. Tex wins it. to JFC, 1-2. Text to Holmes, back to Byrne, down the line for Joe, great control, to Holmes on the run, sqaures to Novak, tries to put it across the box but they clear for a corner. Nice move.
  • Options
    Is KM there today?
  • Options

Is KM there today?

Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corner is cleared, Holmes gets it, stopped by Styles. We get it back, cross, corner. WE have a third corner. 0-1 after 26 minutes.
  • Options
    Good. Serves her right.
  • Options
    If I remember rightly, regular supporters who watched Charlton told us how good Bauer and Tex were. What has happened?
  • Options
    Holmes outswinger, cleared, Holmes gets it. Styles wins it back, Holmes fouls him.
  • Options
    It's football Jim but not as we know it.
  • Options
    Dreadful.
  • Options
    They have a free kick, Bauer wins the header from the long ball. Throw in our half, Leigh takes it, long but ball in the air, Byrne wins it, we clear, nobody can get to it, they have it back with Murphy the robogoalkeeper.
  • Options
    Now we need one of our defenders to be sent off
  • Options
    They go long, we get it back. Rudd has it, long to Novak, cleared, Tex gets it, Novak now on it again, comes forward to Aribo, he tried to check back but lost it to Mellis, Aribo gets it back... strange ref decision and they have a free kick.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!