Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    In not so sunny Stockport, well about 5 miles further south in Bramhall to be exact, sat in my lounge with CL on the laptop and Mr Stelling on the tele with a well deserved beer, after spending the morning replacing fence panels in the pissing rain thanks to Doris.
  • Options
    Plotted up on the sofa watching the Rugby.
  • Options
    if this selection can score even one goal, I will be delighted
  • Options
    Tuning in from the great Streatham
  • Options
    CAFC Player is now live! Teams being read out, that dramatic song from the 90s Godzilla movie playing in the background.
  • Options
    Sweet Trump one-liner to kick things off. "Having expectations of the play-offs is more optimistic than Donald Trump's bricklayers" - Nice. But let's keep politics out of this - I would hate to sink the thread.
  • Options
    In Battle on the bog. Went Tuesday night and just can't face it today plus 25 quid a time on petrol for potential defeat seems pointless. Thanks Roland.
  • Options

Tuning in from Vietnam

Luck git!
  • Options
    in Waltham nr Grimsby .. watching 5 nations RFU + champ football + racing ..
    off to the wild wild west tomorrow for the Shrews game on Tuesday.. then back to Scunny next Saturday to see them play Fleetwood and then down to the Valley on Tuesday week for the Scunny game .. come on you Addicks .. although with that selection we'll be lucky to score nil
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evesham.
  • Options
    At home in Woolwich and have chosen to listen on player rather than walk half an hour to the ground and pay the fiver to get in. Didn't think I'd ever say that.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Rudd,
    Byrne, Teixeira, Bauer, Page,
    Forster-Caskey,
    Konsa Aribo,
    Holmes (c), Mavididi,
    Novak.

Like that line up. 3-1 Addicks!
  • Options
    In Eastbourne, contemplating going for a run along the prom later and maybe a dip in the sea.
  • Options

In Battle on the bog. Went Tuesday night and just can't face it today plus 25 quid a time on petrol for potential defeat seems pointless. Thanks Roland.

Same, but Iine up better
  • Options
    Does anyone know if Ajose has scored since he's been back at Swindon?

• Options
    I don't
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Edit - looks like I have forgotten how to embed tweets.
  • Options
    Me either
  • Options

Vindaloo for dinner last night?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At home in an overcast St. Anne's on the Sea, Lancashire. Cafcplayer beckons.
  • Options
    In rainy Reading.
  • Options

Hello from Marseille, where I'm supposed to be helping the girlfriend in her kitchen - but I'm on her laptop instead.

• Options
    BURY TEAM

41 Joe Murphy Goal Keeper
    6 Antony Kay Defender
    5 Cameron Burgess Defender
    25 Leon Barnett Defender
    44 Paul Caddis Midfielder
    34 Callum Styles Midfielder
    18 Jacob Mellis Midfielder
    28 Taylor Moore Midfielder
    3 Greg Leigh Midfielder
    39 Ryan Lowe Striker
    24 Hallam Hope Striker

SUBS:

11 Tom Pope Striker
    13 Rob Lainton Goal Keeper
    20 Scott Burgess Midfielder
    29 George Miller Striker
    37 Jack Mackreth Midfielder
    38 Jermaine Pennant Midfielder
    42 Tom Beadling Defender
  • Options

Does anyone know if Ajose has scored since he's been back at Swindon?

He hasn't.
  • Options
    Any pictures of empty stands?
  • Options

Shocking turn out for football for a fiver unless everyone has dressed up as a red seat

Plastic fans today.
  • Options
    Two minutes to go until kick off! The teams are coming out...
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Today is what I'd have seen in years gone by as the perfect Saturday for football. I had little to do except watch football before going out for a session with my mates about half 5/6.

But alas, I'm not going to The Valley, I'm sat home, I'll check the result occasionally but mostly will be watching the rugby.

Sad.

Still going to have the session later though...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!