Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    "There'll be no more sobbing when he starts singing his old sweet song" - would that it were so simple, Billy Cotton.
  • Options
    They just signed Caddis. The sort of crappy lumpen lower-league fighter who might best us. Just outplay them lads
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Two minutes to go until kick off! The teams are coming out...

Steady, JiMMy 85, it's not that exciting.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Two minutes to go until kick off! The teams are coming out...

Steady, JiMMy 85, it's not that exciting.

Don't stop him being excited, there has to be some somewhere at this club
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    image.
  • Options
    I have to keep running like this Oggy. I don't know what happens to me if I stop.
  • Options
    Player is down. I think someone might have kicked a cable as they shuffled past. More as I get it.
  • Options
    My Player has stopped.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Player is down. I think someone might have kicked a cable as they shuffled past. More as I get it.

stopped completely
  • Options
    Following from Thamesmead today. Would have been a short bus ride to The Valley in the pre-Belgique days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Football for,a fiver games used to basically leave this forum deserted bar the ex pat community

Suspect things may be different today.

So instead of those abroad saying hello and informing where they are tuning in from and their local time, where are those in the UK tuning in from today and not attending The Valley?

Sydenham (the one in London, not Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, or South Africa).
  • Options
    AND we are back, I am no longer guessing.

We do have a throw! Shocker.
  • Options
    Is that Lowe who used to play for thema few years ago? Must be ancient now
  • Options
    Hi all, Ive tweeted Terry @ CAFC Player to tell him its down, just got back home and looking forward to following thread
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Player remains down so I am going to just guess instead.

And we're off! Kick off taken, ball knocked to full back, pumped up the line and it goes off for a throw in. Rudd goes long to Josh.

Josh is on the bench, common Jimmy
  • Options
    Byrne takes on his man, chops into the box for Novak, it is scrambled clear. Long, Bauer wins the header, a push and we have a FK.
  • Options

image.

cheers boss. Wow! Thats not all that busier looking than Tuesday. Shocking for a fiver game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mav takes on his man, closed down by Hope, back to Mellis, over the halfway line, Konsa chases. He goes right to Moore, he crosses, Bauer clears, Caddis takes a 20 yard shot on, it worries nobody.
  • Options

image.

Must of cost RD a fortune giving that lot a fiver!

Good
  • Options
    Not sure Forster-Caskey is a holding player. Seems to have the attributes of a no.10. Would like to see him in a more advanced position at some point.
  • Options

At home in Woolwich and have chosen to listen on player rather than walk half an hour to the ground and pay the fiver to get in. Didn't think I'd ever say that.

Addick in SW16 is at home in Woolwich? I despair for the youth of today, I really do.
  • Options
    Tenerife. COYR
  • Options
    Foul on Konsa, just inside our half. JFC back to Tex, he wanders forwards, finds JFC, to Bauer, goes down the line, so cuts inside to Konsa, goes long, Holmes now has it. To Page, goes line to Mav, he goes at them, passes one, overcooks it, Aribo picks it up, to Holmes, to Aribo, beats a man, Caddis clears. JFC swings it over, Konsa can't do much, gets the ball though, and now Holmes has it... shoots... Abysmal effort.

Good spell of pressure from us there. I haven't had to type that much in a while.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Player remains down so I am going to just guess instead.

And we're off! Kick off taken, ball knocked to full back, pumped up the line and it goes off for a throw in. Rudd goes long to Josh.

Josh is on the bench, common Jimmy
    I still fully expect that to happen.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!