Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Roll Call

edited February 2017 in General Charlton
Who's going then?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Me + 2 Brighton fans.....dont ask
  • I know you are Elfs, you got a mention in the progrmme?
  • edited February 2017
    Lovely town remember going there back in the early 80's, seem to remember losing 1-0....though I won't be going this time.
  • So far 3 people will be able to buy you a beer elfs.
  • edited February 2017
    Call yourself a fan Baldy :wink

He's looking for a lift after the game back to the station as well Rick, what dya reckon?
  • RedChaser said:

I know you are Elfs, you got a mention in the progrmme?

I have been made mascot to celebrate my feat of completing the 92 next Tuesday.

Four actually, my Wednesday mate is coming along.
  • Sponsored links:

• Aye. Hopefully will see a full game at the new stadium this time. Saw them play Port Vale 4 years ago, and the game was abandoned after 70 minutes due to the boiler room in the right corner catching fire.
  • RedChaser said:

Elfs I hope you have bought an under twelves kit :wink: .
  • Yeah ain't got a clue why though!
  • edited February 2017
    See you there - though it'll be difficult to pick people out in the crowd.
  • See you there - though it'll be difficult to pick people out in the crowd.

Ffs, Guiness and you are showing your age with these jokes.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Elfs I hope you have bought an under twelves kit :wink: .
    Mothercare have done me a good price.
  • shirty5 said:

Aye. Hopefully will see a full game at the new stadium this time. Saw them play Port Vale 4 years ago, and the game was abandoned after 70 minutes due to the boiler room in the right corner catching fire.

At least they have got a boiler - we haven't.
  • RedChaser said:

Call yourself a fan Baldy :wink: .

Local game for Reams who was going but ripped his tickets up a few games ago apparently :open_mouth: .

I called myself a few things on the bus going home yesterday, I had 3 spares in my pocket that I couldn't even give away.
  • RedChaser said:

Local game for Reams who was going but ripped his tickets up a few games ago apparently :open_mouth: .

I called myself a few things on the bus going home yesterday, I had 3 spares in my pocket that I couldn't even give away.
    Do you have any spares for Tuesday?
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

I took them back and got a refund.
  • RedChaser said:

Elfs I've got to take my hat off to you, ask don't get, don't ask don't get, so nothing to lose :wink: .

Four actually, my Wednesday mate is coming along.
    Why isn't he your mate for the other 6 days of the week?
    I'm shy and can only be with one person at a time.
  • Yep I am driving up from Kent with Shrewsbury fan the dive home after we have lost is gonna be awful
  • What's the ruling regarding pencil cases at New Meadow?
  • Three from the NW are going. Driving to Church Stretton, lovely walking over the Long Mynd, a few beers in Church Stretton, driving back into Shewsbury for a meal and then off to the footy. I think the walking my be more enjoyable than the match. COYR.
  • It does seem quite likely the walking would surpass the match....