Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players on here

Probably been asked before, but @AFKABartram or another mod know for a fact that some players do come on here to read comments, or even have a login?

Always wondered

No names obviously

Comments

• Options
    Too old to be a player now (not that I ever was!)
  • Options
    Jordan Rhodes had a login too
  • Options

Too unfit to be a player now (not that I ever was!)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

However, if you are looking in Roger...

Fook off
  • Options

However, if you are looking in Roger...

He didn't like he so he f..... off!
  • Options
    Gary Lineker had a log once...... is that something different?
  • Options
    My first name begins with M and rhymes with Flark.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

My first name begins with M and rhymes with Flark.

Mudlark?
  • Options
    He hasn't been on here for a while has he?
  • Options

Tony Cahones is on here all the time trying to find people to ban from The Valley.

No, I'm not!
  • Options
    Jacko was asked about it on that 1905 programme thing the club started doing a while back. He said he is aware of this place and pops in now and again is more than aware of the 'legs have gone' comments (was a few years ago and was definitely bullshit back then). Also said he advises younger players to steer clear of this sort of thing for reasons similar to those put forward by AFKA above.

This is from memory form a few years ago so if someone finds the video don't pick this to pieces...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks to the player who drove in this weekend gone while I was handing out leaflets for Belgium at the top of Floyd Road, drove through and stopped, wound the window down and asked for a leaflet.

Name?
  • Options
    They might be curious at times regarding what fans think.

It depends how solid the manager is, in my opinion.

If you want feedback on your performances then the player should only feel the need to get that answer from the man he reports to.

• Options
    Wonder if there are any players reading this!!

Hi!
  • Options
    Darren Purse is a regular.
  • Options

Thanks to the player who drove in this weekend gone while I was handing out leaflets for Belgium at the top of Floyd Road, drove through and stopped, wound the window down and asked for a leaflet.

I wonder how he's getting over there?!
  • Options
    One of my mates was obsessed with going on and checking the forums of the clubs his brother played for. When I went with him to watch his bro play, he'd even be checking em, sitting in the car in the grounds car park, 10 minutes after the game had finished, to see what they were saying.
  • Options

If there were ten comments on a player, 8 positive and 2 negative, it would be the two negative they would take from it

that sounds like my wife

He hasn't been on here for a while has he?

What are you saying about oohaah's wife?
  • Options

Name?
    It's Neil.
    Now and forever.