Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players on here

2»

Comments

• Options

Thanks to the player who drove in this weekend gone while I was handing out leaflets for Belgium at the top of Floyd Road, drove through and stopped, wound the window down and asked for a leaflet.

Name?
    It's Neil.
    It's almost always Neil
  • Options
    Chris Powell is on here posing as Valiantphil...
  • Options
    Remember when Svensson posted on Net Addicks late one night ranting that he was not signing for Udinese? Was funny.

And the good old one whoever posted under Charlton Heights? Think that was the user name? Told us all about the punch up between Kiely and Todd before it had broken in the news. In fact I think it made the news because of that as Dean appeared at the next game with a black eye and the press got wind.

Wagstaff once told me that he doesn't read fans forums as he wouldn't enjoy reading the stick he got so he decided to steer clear.

• Options
    Fox's dad used to post on here , I wonder if he's on the Wednesday forums now
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Remember when Svensson posted on Net Addicks late one night ranting that he was not signing for Udinese? Was funny.

And the good old one whoever posted under Charlton Heights? Think that was the user name? Told us all about the punch up between Kiely and Todd before it had broken in the news. In fact I think it made the news because of that as Dean appeared at the next game with a black eye and the press got wind.

Wagstaff once told me that he doesn't read fans forums as he wouldn't enjoy reading the stick he got so he decided to steer clear.

There were strong rumours that Charlton Heights was Mervin Day......allegedly!
  • Options
    Hayden Mullins and Julian gray regularly posted in the rumours section
  • Options
    @quintusboss - not sure if he posts on here anymore

played in an FA Cup game in 1973-ish - or so he reminded us every time we saw him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Max Gradel delves in and out of it