Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton | Tue 28 Feb | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2.I Charlton to delay the inevitable appointment of Congo Chris.
    See how patient he is being
  • Options
    I have a suspicion that we'll win tonight, Crap game, no atmosphere, but it'll probably suit the players better at the moment.

A scruffy goal gives beleaguered Robinson a boost...
  • Options
    If we score first 1-1 if they score first 1-0.
  • Options
    2-0 defeat
  • Options

I have a suspicion that we'll win tonight, Crap game, no atmosphere, but it'll probably suit the players better at the moment.

A scruffy goal gives beleaguered Robinson a boost...

a suspicion ? .. surely you mean an ecstatic revelation !! ((:>)
  • Options
    They've won 5/8 last league games.

We've won 1/8.

I thought they were awful at the Valley though but that was early in the season.

Not expecting many goals either way.

1-0 to them.
  • Options
    Rochdale v Port Vale is off, waterlogged pitch .. shame cos the pitch was only relaid the week before we played there

The way water is lying on the surface around here means that our game, if not in doubt, will be a VERY wet one
  • Options
    2-0 defeat. Can be avoided though with good old fashioned passion, energy, desire and determination.
  • Options

Will Robinson get a win on Fat Tuesday? (Mardi Gras)

Will Charlton be as flat as a pancake or will the win be sweeter than syrup?

Can Charlton go into Lent after a feast of goals?

Feel free to use any of these @Ollywozere

I'm very disappointed that you didn't channel the spirit of Lost in Space with that one...

I've been getting strange looks (in fairness, more strange looks) as I mutter to myself "Danger! Danger! Will Robinson" in what I tell myself is a convincing robot voice.
  • Options

Will Robinson get a win on Fat Tuesday? (Mardi Gras)

Will Charlton be as flat as a pancake or will the win be sweeter than syrup?

Can Charlton go into Lent after a feast of goals?

Feel free to use any of these @Ollywozere

I'm very disappointed that you didn't channel the spirit of Lost in Space with that one...

I've been getting strange looks (in fairness, more strange looks) as I mutter to myself "Danger! Danger! Will Robinson" in what I tell myself is a convincing robot voice.
    Brilliant.

You're both mental. But I suppose I'm there with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2-0 defeat. Can be avoided though with good old fashioned passion, energy, desire and determination.

Something not seen since the Belgium's arrived I'm afraid
  • Options
    Got a horrible feeling about this one. 4-0 to the Shrews.
  • Options
    Been heaving it down since 4pm
  • Options
    Interesting team
  • Options
    As if he's starting Novak again, he was atrocious on Saturday.
  • Options
    Jackson at left back?
  • Options
    If we play 4-2-3-1 we'll lose. Robinson may just twig after we get relegated.

50% postponed waterlogged pitch, 30% Shrewsbury win, 15% draw, 5% Charlton win.

100% Roland out !
  • Options

Congratulations to Aaron Barnes for making the bench.

Hope its because you're good enough lad not because you're another kid for Roland to try profit from!!
  • Options
    What the hell is he playing at with Jackson at left-back? DaSilva may be tiny but he can presumably move at more than glacial speed to keep with a winger. FFS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Well, that could be a 4-4-2, with Jackson at LB & Novak & Magennis up top.

However, Robinson appears to be thick as shite, so perhaps the penny won't drop for another few weeks.

I can't criticise leaving Page out, as he was awful on Saturday.

2 wingers away from home (Holmes & Botaka) will leave us wide open, or he plays Holmes in the No 10 where he looked lost on Saturday.

Our best hope is a postponement.
  • Options
    Jackson hasn't been able to play left back for years.
  • Options
    Okay, so is that

Rudd
    Byrne Tex Konsa Jacko
    Botaka Crofts Aribo Holmes
    Magennis Novak

?

Jacko at left back????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    Was Page really that bad at the weekend?
    What is the point of Jay Dasilva?
    Where is Chicksen?
  • Options
    Robinson has finally given up.
    Pick a shite line up
    Lose the match and get a large payoff
  • Options
    Two defenders on the pitch! Yay!

I guess you could argue we've got 6, maybe 7 attackers. Could be a high-scorer, folks!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Two defenders on the pitch! Yay!

I guess you could argue we've got 6, maybe 7 attackers. Could be a high-scorer, folks!

When did we last score and how many have this team scored this season?
  • Options
    That side look horribly exposed down the flanks. He was once a reasonable deputy at left back but Jacko is a relatively immobile centre mid these days, let alone a full back. Byrne is a stand in who wants to get forward more than defend and then we have two out and out attacking wingers on either side of a two man centre midfield that has not really worked in the past.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm even more fearful than I was when I predicted a 4-0 defeat a little earlier on.
  • Options
    It's obvious that the formation will echo the delirious days of the Fraeye era.

If they can only spread out, victory is assured....

Not for us, but, hey, you can't have everything.
  • Options
    44 bloody 2 better late then never

Love Jacko but not starting at left back.

Especially with two left backs that Robinson signed weeks ago, page and Dasilva, on the bench.

Watch his video on the team and he says it's about winning individual battles on the pitch.

But 442 will suit the players better and so will might play better and win. Need Holmes and Botaka to create and protect JJ.

1 - 0 to the Addicks.