Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    44 bloody 2 - better late then never

Love Jacko but not starting at left back.

Especially with two left backs that Robinson signed weeks ago, page and Dasilva, on the bench.

Watch his video on the team and he says it's about winning individual battles on the pitch.

But 442 will suit the players better and so will might play better and win. Need Holmes and Botaka to create and protect JJ.

1 - 0 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    The worst thing about this is that Jackson will be on the halfway line every time we win a corner
  • Options
    You talk bollocks, you fat scouse chump.

Jeezus, it's not even convincing bollocks, only a complete imbecile would employ this cretin.

Lucky, the top end of our club is amply stocked with suitably stupid idiots.
  • Options

He is an idiot WTF is he talking about 10 one on ones, it's a fu##ing team game, not a game of tennis.
    He started by saying it's eleven 1 on 1's !!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

The worst thing about this is that Jackson will be on the halfway line every time we win a corner

Taken the words out of my mouth... As its usually the full backs that stay back.

Unless Jacko goes forward instead of Crofts but that didnt happen when he came on as sub against Fleetwood and played LB
  • Options
    I don't like Jackson at left back, haven't done so for years, but at least we'll have a proper captain and a proper leader on the pitch.
  • Options
    Any radio commentary for this
  • Options
    I thought da silva was supposed to be a bit of a left back, and nippy.
  • Options

• Options
    An out of position Jackson ahead of YOUR 2 wonderful leftsided signings. Your a dickhead Robinson hopefully today is your last game in charge of us win lose or draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-4-2 ? IT'S HAPPENING!

[insert gif here]
  • Options
    Or is this you telling everyone that you never signed them. Either way you still spoke the bollocks bigging them up. So you can pay the price.
  • Options
    Jesus, been waiting for him to play Jacko then he plays him at left back ffs. What's with all this win 7 of the 10 1 on 1's and you win the game bollocks , it's straight out of David Brent's phrase book.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Tar
  • Options
    We think we've got it bad - the Raith CEO has just announced that one of their forwards has to go in goal because all three of their usual ones have serious injuries and the SFA have refused to grant a postponement of their bottom of the table clash.

Some Clubs in that position would engineer minus 10 weather or a water logged pitch due to a burst pipe just to get the game off.
  • Options
    Lord help us tonight we could need it, set up for a drubbing this!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

You talk bollocks, you fat scouse chump.

Jeezus, it's not even convincing bollocks, only a complete imbecile would employ this cretin.

Lucky, the top end of our club is amply stocked with suitably stupid idiots.

Hey!!! I'm not Scouse...

Sorry, my mistake.

In KR's defence, it is more difficult to speak utter bollocks than it looks (though it does get easier with time).
  • Options

seth plum said:

I thought da silva was supposed to be a bit of a left back, and nippy.

I thought KR described da silva as a left back/winger/number 10/can do anything? He didn't mention the important morale boost he brings by being an ever-present on the bench
    His mum makes lovely pancakes though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well if you don't know your best side, change two or three every match.
  • Options
    Just back from vandalising the Shrewsbury team bus. Strange way to spell it though Shrewsbury Arriva? Just got "C" and part of an "A" done and the bugger drove off. Fourteen fucking stops it took us. Good job we're Ultras!
  • Options
    Where is Chicksen? He's the better left back at the club.

Why does KR speak about his tactics before each game, gives the opposition a little advantage
  • Options

Great to see Jacko back.

True. Just not at left back.
  • Options

Is Barnes LB or RB

Right Back
  • Options

Why does KR speak about his tactics before each game, gives the opposition a little advantage

Mind games.

He's trying to convince the oppo he knows what he's doing.
  • Options

We think we've got it bad - the Raith CEO has just announced that one of their forwards has to go in goal because all three of their usual ones have serious injuries and the SFA have refused to grant a postponement of their bottom of the table clash.

Some Clubs in that position would engineer minus 10 weather or a water logged pitch due to a burst pipe just to get the game off.

Or not bothering to connect up the undersoil heating!
  • Options

Still injured.
  • Options
    For those asking... Doesnt Chicksen have a Grade 1 ACL?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

For those asking... Doesnt Chicksen have a Grade 1 ACL?

Yup, or at least thats what Larger than life Liverpool said.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!