Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Seth and Paddy plus all other contributers. Well done Holmes on your hat-trick but where has our once solid defence gone? Night all.
  • Options
    The reset button needs to be pressed on cafc. The cancer in this club runs too deep. No Manager can save us. Time to start over in Div 2. Please sell up RD. It's not funny anymore.
  • Options
    Cheers Seth and Paddy.
  • Options
    No sympathy for Robinson but feel so sorry for Slade. He could make history by managing two relegated sides in the same division and season.
  • Options
    RIP Charlton
  • Options
    3 points out of 21 this month, that is truly shocking.
  • Options

Robinson was waffling away before the match on radio london, as usual he covered every cliche possible, one gem was that its not about the short term. Can I respectfully suggest that being six points above the trapdoor maybe we should focus on the short term. Fucking idiot.

Roland has not planned for relegation ....
  • Options
    Clear relegation battle, and we don't have a team of battlers really, they are melts generally.
    FFS Division fecking four!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KR can f*** off!
  • Options
    Charlton, leauge one whipping boys. The fecking shame of it all !
  • Options
    Can we make the playoffs?
  • Options
    Wow, we truly are shocking. Our defence is all over the place. It's a mess.
  • Options
    The drop a real possibility now................…enjoy the weekend roland
  • Options
    I'd also say that KR must be on thin ice now. He can't set a team up to win games evidently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can we make the playoffs?

I cracked that one about five minutes ago.
  • Options
    Good thing we have the 6th biggest budget in the league.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I don't think we're going down, and yeah this is all ultimately on ze Belgians, but I'm getting the distinct feeling that Robinson is increasingly untenable. And that is coming from me.

I think if he stays on any longer we will get dragged into the bottom four. But we get another Belgian no mark or Nobby and they fuck it up anyway.
  • Options

3 points out of 21 this month, that is truly shocking.

You can never underestimate Fleetwood, Wimbledon, Oldham, Rochdale, Oxford, Bury and Shrewsbury.

Correct. Nor can we mock them, given the implied tone of this comment (and the fact it's garnering lols).

We don't deserve to win games simply by being Charlton. We need to fucking get sorted on and most importantly off the pitch.
  • Options
    Jackson for manager. At least we have lots of coaches to help him.
  • Options

Good thing we have the 6th biggest budget in the league.

Wonder if we will next year (unless the league is League 2)
  • Options
    I think if we all just give Robinson a chance to turn it around it'll be fine, Meire knows they made mistakes last season but will work doubly hard on putting it right for our league 2 play off challenge next season.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Leuth said:

I don't think we're going down, and yeah this is all ultimately on ze Belgians, but I'm getting the distinct feeling that Robinson is increasingly untenable. And that is coming from me.

I think if he stays on any longer we will get dragged into the bottom four. But we get another Belgian no mark or Nobby and they fuck it up anyway.
    Give it to Jacko, if only to keep him off the frigging pitch
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!