Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Has Robinson ever managed a positive half time team talk?!
  • Options

Can't wait to hear what shite he comes out with now.

Waffle waffle waffle

Bollox bollox bollox

Just win matches you plum

Yeah but we finished with Dasilva / KAG / Aribo / Konsa on the pitch whilst Barnes was on the bench.

S-s-so its good news for the Academy
  • Options
    Can KR really keep his job is we lose this?!
  • Options
    Byrne throws just in their half to Holmes, Crofts to Tex, left more to Dasilva, Whalley in attendance, inside to Crofts, ball to Watt who's short, Novak edge of area, 2nd ball Watt to Holmes, can't control it though. Off his foot for their throw.
  • Options
    Our throw, and we try to build,
    watt now, novak is tackled, and holmes messed up then
  • Options
    Dasilva!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Nadou said:

We really are shit arent we. What possible enjoyment is that belgian fuck getting out of owning us? We HATE you Douchebag,you and your lapdog nitemeire. Just go.

There's a game on, ffs. We're drawing 3-3. There's chance we might win. Can't you keep the hatred to yourself for a while.
    Drawing 3-3 at the mighty Shrewsbury. Whatever floats your boat mate
    In fairness, we don't have a divine right to win games.
    No,we dont,far from it. Just that some people seem to be happy with the way things are going but cant say drawing/losing at Shrewsbury does it for me. I want far more for the club i love than what douchebag will ever deliver
  • Options
    Dont know why everyone is moaning?

Last 2 away games we have scored 6 GOALS!!!

Oh, only 1 point......
  • Options
    How can our solid defence suddenly turn awful? Is it down to a lack of Pearce or the addition of Robbo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Town throw deep.
    We get a throw in our half, they win ball off us
  • Options
    Can't wait for the post-match speech. Could be goodbye
  • Options
    Conceding 4 to Shrewsbury, bloody hell
  • Options
    What bollocks is Jimmy Tarbuck going to come out with after the game?
  • Options
    We have a throw, down to Tex, switch across to Byrne, halfway in the half, Holmes inside to ARibo can't control though. He's been poor technically tonight I hear.

Humphrys heads only to Byrne, over halfway and Aribo forward, but ball from for Novak headed by Sadler, down line for Novak again, poor touch Humphrys can pick up.

Whalley takes on Dasilva, cuts inside, great tackle Aribo, to Tex, looks for Watt but Nsiala... yeah no poor ball and no angle, Leutwiler collects.
  • Options
    Town attack us, we go route one in returm and to their keeper, town line up their first sub
  • Options
    Bilko said:

What bollocks is Jimmy Tarbuck going to come out with after the game?

"Trying new formations, building for the future. I know what needs to be done but not telling."
  • Options
    Clearly we need a couple more coaches...
  • Options
    Roberts with Byrne but Humphrys there - ARibo Challenges to Crofts now and Novak from his through, overcooked a tiny bit and Brown out of play for their ball.
  • Options
    Newcastle equalize with the freakiest goal...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Currently the same score as our last match at the New Meadow... at least that time we had Bally Smart on a non Contract!!

This time we've got Billy Smart in charge of our circus.
  • Options
    We attack, brown deals with it OK tho, and a town goal kick
    sub happens
  • Options
    About 10 minutes to go
  • Options
    Faye Dunaway '........and the manager of Charlton on saturday against Northampton will be.......... Karl Robinson!'
  • Options
    Is it just me who thinks the real Jimmy Tarbuck could've mustered more wins than this joker?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Bloody hell just seen it... Never seen such a goal
  • Options
    Watt loses out to Dodds and Sadler now before Holmes, long ball Tex wins, Byrne forward to Novak, can't control and they run it launched for Ladapo, but we can defend and clear.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Another thread on this game.... Grrrrrr
  • Options
    Time running out fast now.
    We boot clear but ball comes back, we clear again
  • Options
    @jamesmseed lottery numbers please
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!