Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bilko said:

What bollocks is Jimmy Tarbuck going to come out with after the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRIWLIqamvU
  • Options

Clearly we need a couple more coaches...

In front of our goal
  • Options
    Dasilva good control to Aribo, Texieria and Byrne receives. Takes on his man, passes him, but heavy as he tried Dodds but he loses out. Holmes into the centre, nah
  • Options
    I have not heard KAG mentioned but these commentators from Shrewsbury are appalling.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Newcastle equalize with the freakiest goal...

One of the strangest goals I've ever seen
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Is it just me who thinks the real Jimmy Tarbuck could've mustered more wins than this joker?

I genuinely think our squad could achieve the same or better with no manager or coach. Maybe a money saving tip for RD?
  • Options
    Crofts heads the throw, push in back no foul, Crofts jumps again but Holmes is into Deegan and it's their FK.
  • Options
    Sint-Truiden. Saturday. Join us. Still cost-effective ways to get there.
  • Options
    We are an absolute Basket Case .
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I have not heard KAG mentioned but these commentators from Shrewsbury are appalling.

Didnt he get the assist for our third?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Deegan gets the FK, infield to them, we win and Novak helps out but yeah cleared away, Crofts 2nd ball, Holmes wins it eventually - Sadler clears it up though.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

How can our solid defence suddenly turn awful? Is it down to a lack of Pearce or the addition of Robbo?

It's down to Robinson not having the slightest idea of how to set a team up.
  • Options
    They let us play long, holmes battles and ball in touch
  • Options

The decision to opt for Northampton is not looking like one of my finest moments.
  • Options
    They have a throw now. Into Ladapo but Roberts fouls Konsa and we have a free kick.
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

How can our solid defence suddenly turn awful? Is it down to a lack of Pearce or the addition of Robbo?

It's down to Robinson not having the slightest idea of how to set a team up.
    I'll go with that.
  • Options
    Rudd long forward, Holmes offside.
  • Options
    Game is scrappy now.
    We play long but holmes offside
  • Options

seth plum said:

Didnt he get the assist for our third?
    According to the BBC he did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton v Swindon last game of season relegation battle, bet the scouser is pleased he let Ajose go, wanker.
  • Options
    can't be too often a player scores a hat-trick and ends up losing 4-3. After Sanogo against reading last year we're doing pretty well...
  • Options
    Get those excuses ready Karl
  • Options

Charlton v Swindon last game of season relegation battle, bet the scouser is pleased he let Ajose go, wanker.

Only on loan
  • Options
    I bet we allow Ajose to play....and he scores to send us down....
  • Options
    Leutwiler to take the FK, Ladapo cannot control, Crofts away from Grimmer, Dodds tries to lever form them picking it up, Byrne and Novak combine and one heads, headed to Byrne now and finds kinda. Swaps with Tex, ball into Crofts, Aribo off Crofts, and we have a free kick somewhere.

Konsa receives, Byrne under pressure from Ladapo - our FK.
  • Options
    Have we had our red card yet?
  • Options
    Leutwiler picks up. 2 minutes left.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The decision to opt for Northampton is not looking like one of my finest moments.
    At we'll get to see the next head coach's first game in charge...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!