Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taking the P**S

13»

Comments

• Options
    Disgusting.

Someone else's urine ending up in someone's mouth or up the nose.

Still, there's a funny South Park episode dedicated to it
  • Options
    Am in Tenerife at the moment and chuckled when one of the sponsored ads on this post was for swimming pools - piscina

So they obviously do it here!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I remember when I was a young girl and swam competively for a local club and was recovering from fairly serious back surgery at the time... anyway part of my recuperation was to get back in for light training with the squad.

During my dawdling I spotted a large brown wotsit in the pool. I was horrified. I got out and told the coach. He told me to keep quiet and handed me a lane number and told me to remove the offending article with that. Being about 11 I didn't tell him to poke it and off I went.

Try as hard as I could I just couldn't get it to roll onto to the plate and stay there and when it rolled towards me I started screeching. Unfortunately all the other swimmers heard me and the turd alert went up! All the swimmers left the pool and I got told off!

Scarred for life on that... Erith baths too.

I really probably shouldn't have shared this. But swim training was swim training and it was taken seriously.

I now have this mental picture which has made me spit my tea out!

LOL.