Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MATCH THREAD*** Northampton v Charlton | Sat 4 Mar | 3pm KO

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Paddy. Get yourself a beer and catch up with the unity protest thread.

No reflection on you at all but it's more exciting catching up with that than yet another defeat.
  • Options
    How's the list of our new summer signings looking Karl?
  • Options
    Thanks Paddy.
  • Options
    What a fucking disgrace . Again
  • Options
    Every change of manager has been the correct decision hasn't it KM?

Just get out of our club RD - good luck to the Unity Protestors.
  • Options
    1 point in our last 6 games... bye bye KR.
  • Options

So here's to you Mr Robinson, we all really think that you should go...... Woah oh oh!

Give Jacko a go.

Yep, might as well.
  • Options

Good result - only conceded 2 goals today and losing by a single goal. Very happy.

Looking forward to L2 - hope KR is allowed to continue his magic.

Think we can secure 22nd position in L1 this season - reckon we can stay ahead of Chesterfield and Coventry.

And no red cards
  • Options

How's the list of our new summer signings looking Karl?

He might have a list but he won't bloody be signing anyone for Charlton...prep work for his next job interview or fantasy football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oooh I can't wait for the post game interview
  • Options
    It's now the perfect storm. Shit manager, shit owner, players don't give a toss and on a downward spiral. Can't believe we are not closer to the relegation places after 3 points in 24. Oh yeah wait, pretty much everyone in this league is as shit as us!
  • Options

Every change of manager has been the correct decision hasn't it KM?

Just get out of our club RD - good luck to the Unity Protestors.

SPOT ON.
  • Options
    Jackson certainly couldn't do any worse
  • Options
    Get on your knees Meire and beg Chris Powell to return!
  • Options
    If we piss RD off he will keep the Scouse gobshite in charge to spite us. L2 here we come!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Good result - only conceded 2 goals today and losing by a single goal. Very happy.

Looking forward to L2 - hope KR is allowed to continue his magic.

Think we can secure 22nd position in L1 this season - reckon we can stay ahead of Chesterfield and Coventry.

Amazingly there are people out there in cyberspace (Though mercifully not many) who seem to say this very without the irony! As long as they have a club to watch and a pie in hand and a post match dance they seem happy. I shit you not.
  • Options
    Oh Dear !
  • Options
    I said last week that I can't recall a worse run of six results, taking into account the opposition. Make that eight now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!