Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MATCH THREAD*** Northampton v Charlton | Sat 4 Mar | 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Diamond collects from our clearance, but nt well dealt with, Chicksen on the left from our boys Botaka - and hits the final ball straight to their keeper.
  • Options
    C'MON CHARLTON
    C'MON CHARLTON
  • Options
    Ball to Crofts left to Chicksen, up to Botaka, pressured, infield to Crofts, Byrne on the near side, inside now... Holmes RH side and ball for Novak, cleared away by Nyatanga and it's our throw.

Watt on for Novak.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

pilchard said:

The defence get more and more useless with every passing game. What do they do in training??

Powerpoint presentations
    Hide fucking programmes!!!!..............god help us!!!!
    Ian Wright, Rio Ferdinand & Sir Stanley Matthews all coming down Sparrows Lane on Monday....

And a grand total of fuck all is ever learned by the "players"!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    FML Charlton losing, Palars 2 up #whenitransitpours #theonlywayisup
  • Options
    Magennis turns, Botaka out left, still has it, Chicksen overlap but inside to Watt - difficult pass and Nyatanga shields it out of play for their GK.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

C
    PaddyP17 said:

Ball to Crofts left to Chicksen, up to Botaka, pressured, infield to Crofts, Byrne on the near side, inside now... Holmes RH side and ball for Novak, cleared away by Nyatanga and it's our throw.

Watt on for Novak.

That'll turn things around .......
  • Options
    If Swindon score we are going to be only 3 points above the drop zone.
  • Options
    Wallsall 1-0 Oldham
  • Options
    pilchard said:

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

pilchard said:

The defence get more and more useless with every passing game. What do they do in training??

Powerpoint presentations
    Hide fucking programmes!!!!..............god help us!!!!
    Ian Wright, Rio Ferdinand & Sir Stanley Matthews all coming down Sparrows Lane on Monday....

And a grand total of fuck all is ever learned by the "players"!
    but it's a nice boost for KR's ego
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nyatanga picks up a clearance, to Anderson who finds Wylde, passes infield from Byrne to Anderson but a poor pass towards the area and we have possession.
  • Options

I hope the 'legends' are having better luck in Belgium today!?!?!?
    #rolandout #fuckoffroland #PLEASE

I'm struck by the very British 'PLEASE' at the end of that....
  • Options
    Rochdale 3-3 SU
    Bury 1-2 Gills
  • Options
    Sorry, laptop crapped out and I've missed a minute or so. We come back to Holmes being offside from a long ball. Their FK.
  • Options
    Smith with the FK now. Their sub. Launched forward, Chicksne loses to Smith, ball chipped in from Phillips I think and it's their throw as Byrne gets away from Wylde.
  • Options
    It's all OK, the player's responded well in training!
  • Options
    micks1950 said:

I hope the 'legends' are having better luck in Belgium today!?!?!?
    #rolandout #fuckoffroland #PLEASE

I'm struck by the very British 'PLEASE' at the end of that....
    I was 'dragged up' to be polite! :smiley:
  • Options
    Wylde off; Jak McCourt on.
  • Options
    Buchanan throw into Richards, back to Taylor, takes on Byrne, Buchanan crosses in - our goal kick.
  • Options
    All I want to know is are we showing any signs of improvement? (Not a joke).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still it's not as if we have to play 3 of the top 5 in the next few weeks
  • Options
    We really are going down to league 2. It's barely believeable yet somehow true.

Staggering
  • Options
    cfgs said:

If Swindon score we are going to be only 3 points above the drop zone.

...and they've had 18 shots to Chesterfield's 1.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    It would be great if Watt pissed off once and for all too. It seems that our "high flying" mid table period came to a halt around the time he returned......coincidence??....
  • Options
    We look for momentum - Northampton upper hand; looks for Magennis, up against them - Holmes not on and we pick up. Holmes infield for Watt, shirt being pulled but Buchanan forward, Smith no timing on his run and is offside.

Free kick taken quick, up to Crofts, foot in, cleared away and Tex deals from Richards, Rudd now first time up to OToole, picked by Chick and he runs past O'Toole, looks up, goes past the man - and O'Toole can clear long again. Rudd now picks up for us.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    Cleared up, hangs in air, Watt passes Buchanan, and there's some sort of whatever. Watt caught their bloke I think.
  • Options
    Seriously in danger of going down. Have we ever had a worse performing defence in our history?
  • Options
    Free kick near side and in their half as Smith takes it, up to Michael, and Tex and Crofts clear - there's a foul though and we have a free kick for some reason.

Rudd left to Chicksen, closed by Smith, our throw.
  • Options
    S/end 1-1 Port vale
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!