Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MATCH THREAD*** Northampton v Charlton | Sat 4 Mar | 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Diamond with a rushed clearance, and Richards from - Byrne wins it, gets something to clear long, and it's nyatanga back to Smith. Good pressure and cleared long. Keeper hasn't looked that comfortable on the ball - well high clearance over the temp building.
  • Options

Is that the Michael Smith?

Yeah thats our Michael Smith who we sold a few years ago
    The very same
    On loan from Portsmouth I believe.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ricky Holmes territory... over the bar.
  • Options
    New balls please

Byrne throws to Crofts back, and to Byrne, 1-2 Ulvestad but no inside to Botaka, Byrne chips the ross in after the pass, headed away - Page wins a free kick edge of the area after some good work.

Cross was behind Novak and Crofts, ball bounces edge of area and Page got in first, but Williams concedes a central free kick...
  • Options
    Need to score at least 5 to get a draw - our defence is not fit for purpose.
  • Options
    Holmes to take it. Close range.

What happens? Edge of the D...

Magic spray applied.

Right foot taker suited...

Too much on it. Over. GK.
  • Options
    That was anticlimactic
  • Options
    My soul is in Northampton, my heart in St Truiden and my interest elsewhere!

Forgot we were playing.

C'mon you Addicks!!!!
  • Options
    Goal kick. Smith doesn't reach halfway, gets there first and Botaka there and passes Phillips -= steps over, right foot shoots OOH just over, interesting.
  • Options
    Morgan Fox has just scored with a diving header for Sheffield Wednesday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goal kick to them, Smith long again, forward towards Richards, Byrne - Richards to Wylde flicks to Smith, back to Taylor inside to "oToole right to Phillips, lines it now and Phillips... anyway, there's some chat and I don't know what's going on
  • Options
    Morgan Fox has just scored for Wednesday. Yes you did read that right.
  • Options
    Yes Morgan Fox has scored!
  • Options
    Oh okay it was let go and Rudd to collect.

Clears to Magennis, heads well for Holmes, has space, takes on Buchanan - gets a touch for our throw.

Byrne short to Byrne, Ulvestad inside and Smith covers well with Buchanan clearing well. Bauer lets it bounce... clears off Richards and Wylde left to Taylor down the line for Wylde again, and Richards from the cross - doesn't fall and Konsa can bring it out. He's blocked off by O'Toole, our FK.
  • Options
    Wylde can bring forward from the FK after some chat in the box... Konsa with a good challenge, Williams then takes it off him - Botaka somehow eventually there and it's our throw? Not quite sure how the play flowed, sorry.
  • Options
    Holmes left to Page, finds Magennis, turns, good work, shoots... decent but wide.
  • Options
    Smith long to other Smith, heads on to Wylde, but Byrne picks up. Back to Rudd, hits long, for Magennis, over his head and Diamond up in the air, Ulvestad heads, picks up, Taylor receiving end and Smith inside towards Richards, back to Smith, Page - their throw.
  • Options
    Phillips to Smith and back from the throw - looks for the overlap, but out for our throw.

We've looked a LOT better since equalising.
  • Options
    Three minutes additional.
  • Options
    Scunny 0-1 Fleetwood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wylde left to Buchanan, closed down - crosses does Buchanan, but Rudd claims. Holmes did well to stifle the danger.

Rudd long now - finds Novak, Nyatanga though and Ulvestad then chips forward - over Magennis who came short. Smith now has it in his arms. Cradles like a baby then punts the baby long for Michael Smith, but we head left to Botaka halfway line, passes O'Toole, vs Phillips, cuts left foot - takes it out of play. Their throw.
  • Options
    Has Morgan Fox scored???
  • Options
    Smith GK (missed a bit there sorry).

Michael heads on to Richards, line for Williams but Page can do well to get out for their throw. Buchanan short to Taylor and back, Wylde overlaps - inside to O'Toole, offside was Smith and our FK.
  • Options
    HT 1-1
  • Options
    masicat said:

We can still make the playoffs

I've not checked the table, is automatic out of the question?
  • Options
    Rudd FK long for Magennis but Diamond wins out, our throw LH side. Nearly half-time...

We look to get it on; Page... options? Takes his time; half time and it's 1-1.
  • Options
    I think Rudd isn't all that! He may save some but let's in a fair few to! Bring back Phillips in goal at least he's ours!!
  • Options
    Talal said:

masicat said:

13 points away 11 games to go
  • Options
    Seff U 10points clear of third place as it stands.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Talal said:

masicat said:

13 points away 11 games to go
    We're only gonna bloody do it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!