Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The club's proposal for new look player of the year

Comments

• Options
    if it ain't broke it doesn't need fixing - an English expression which probably is unheard of in Belgium.

• Options
    Will there be dancing?
  • Options
    This is what happens when the club employ outside PR consultants. This isn't Meire's plan, I'm sure, shitty as it is!

Also can you imagine the atmosphere if we'd just been relegated in that final home game? I'm sure the players and fans would be on great form!

• Options
    It feels like KM wants to use the women's team as a human shield. They'll hardly fancy a post-relegation POTY bash, will they?
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

What's this supporter's council thing? Never heard of that before?

That'll be a group of hand picked anti carders elected supporters that they can use to tick the 'consult with fan base' box in the future.
  • Options

This is what happens when the club employ outside PR consultants. This isn't Meire's plan, I'm sure, shitty as it is!

Also can you imagine the atmosphere if we'd just been relegated in that final home game? I'm sure the players and fans would be on great form!

Pretty sure it is Meire's plan not the PR team.

She tried to mess about with it last year and failed and I think the PR bods would realise it would be another PR disaster to be avoided. They only have to read this thread to see that and we know the club read this site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    It works well in the current format and organisation.

We do not need the club to be more involved. Sounds like another PR/profile exercise by them to be honest.
  • Options
    Have we any candidates for POTY?

I hope Fox is on the list.
  • Options
    speaking to Fanny at the weekend this has been kicked into touch I believe although maybe things have changed since Friday.
  • Options

I'm sure this is KM, she tried it before, I think Fanny can confirm that. Change things when you are in a position of strength focus on what matters when you are in a position of weakness
  • Options
    What about MOTY - manager of the year?

KM takes waste of space to a new level.
  • Options

How about the Most Useless CEO in the Football League Award?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How about the Most Useless CEO in the Football League Award?
    Only one candidate for the forseeable future.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

What's this supporter's council thing? Never heard of that before?

I reckon it's another cloob typo. They meant supporters' counsel, by reference to the legal representation everyone will need once the on-going investigations are done and dusted.
  • Options
    It won't happen clearly but it would be great if the vote went

Third. Kevin Foley
    Second. Jay daSilva
    First. Roger Johnson
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Third. Kevin Foley
    Second. Jay daSilva
    First. Roger Johnson

Im voting for Rog.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Third. Kevin Foley
    Second. Jay daSilva
    First. Roger Johnson

I wouldn't advocate this if the event is run by Fanny and killerjerrylewis but if the Club hijack it there is no reason why we couldn't all vote for one of the above or even maybe El Hadja Ba and make a mockery of their event.

As I said before though at the weekend Fanny was of the opinion that they were still running it and the Club had dropped their plans to do so so will be interesting to hear Fanny's views now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I would like to say that the concept of collaboration is a good one.
    If what the club lists are proposals and not an imposition then it is possible to discuss things.
    The proposals as far as I can tell have not been thought up by any supporter group and are entirely the idea of somebody at the club it seems.
    I won't dismiss everything on principle because they come from the underlings of Roland Duchatelet and Katrien Meire.

A few initial random thoughts.
    They say £35 for a two course meal is 'affordable'. None of the club people actually pay so they have no idea what is affordable, but £35 for the most miserable vile crap I have eaten is not affordable but a complete rip off of epic proportions.
    A packet of crisps and a bottle of water would have been nicer than the awful rubbish served two years ago, and that would cost £2 not £35. The in house caterers are providing unadulterated chite which doesn't matter to club people because they don't have to pay for it.
    Who wants a dinner in the middle of the afternoon?
    They say it appeals to families but want to corral children into a corner, how 'inclusive' is that?
    They will launch a supporter council or something and I would want to know how representative and democratic that will be, because the Trust exists as a representative formal body and doesn't need replicating, unless the club means they will continue to try to re shape supporter groups until they create something acceptably supine and malleable.

If the club are serious about consultation regarding these proposals who do they consult with?

That will do for now because I am on a tablet, but I will personally try to respond more later.

Quisling!!!!!!