Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Walsall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Page and Byrne as the full backs, Tex and Ulv as the centre backs!?
  • Options
    Are we still towing the upbeat line admin?

Because i dont know about you but i am fucking miserable!
  • Options
    Free kick forward, Chix gets it... Corner? No, Holmes offside. Ethers takes it short... changes mind. Goes long. Lonsa gets a round of applause as he walks off, looking better than a minute ago but we shall see...

Holmes, to Aribo, out wide to Chix, McCarthy cuts it out and clears.
  • Options

Meire not there...

Meeting with potential buyers?
    Or related to the B20 tweet that she was going to be moved on....
    Is that on another thread @cantersaddick ? Oh if only it were true!
    It was mentioned a week or two ago. Tweet was thought to be ago wind up but may be something behind it. I'm speculating.
  • Options

Are we still towing the upbeat line admin?

Because i dont know about you but i am fucking miserable!

Why should you feel any different to the rest of us?
  • Options
    Jacko at CB?
  • Options

Jacko at CB?

No Freddy
  • Options
    Ulvestad is actually playing as centre back. Amazing.

We go froward, Chix pass is cut out. Page has it, to Crofts, to Page, by-line... crosses... Ethers gets it. Hits it long, Crofts wins it, Byrne wins the second ball, they keep pushing it forward, but now Tex has it. To Watt, to Byrne, bad pass, they get it. Oz to Osborne, beats Jacko, to Jackson, on side... byline... crosses, Byrne recovers. They have a corner.

FYI - JJ is our man - Jackson is Walsall.

• Options
    Still no shot on target for us
  • Options
    Back stick cross, Chix gets it, Chambers second ball... Tex wins it. McCarthy lofts it into the box, but offside on the edge of our box. Rudd quick to Ulv, to Page, to Ulv, to Crofts, to Ulv. To Tex, to Byrne, cut out! We survive. Throw.

Byrne takes, to Crofts, to Holmes, to Byrne, to Tex, goes forward... abck to Tex. Long ball to the left, Page gets it in space. Back to Ulv, to JJ, to Chix who messes it up and they have a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We pass it around a bit, then fuck it up. That's the general message I get when we have the ball.
  • Options
    Novak on Page off? WTF?
  • Options
    Piece of paper handed to JJ
  • Options
    Port vale winning
  • Options
    Walsall have the ball. Simeon Jackson can't control it, Rudd gets it. Long to Watt, cut out by O'Connell, who is closed down by Chix. Edwards has it, to Laird, then back to Edwards. Nice Touch. Tex gets it, to Byrne, to Crofts - works well. Byrne with nice ball to Crofts, out to Page, Morris shuts him out, and it's a bad ball, and they get a throw. We had 4 in the box, Page messed it up - and he is now off for Novak!

• Options
    Chicksenleft back. 442?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Novak on Page off? WTF?

Assume Chick LB, 4-4-2
  • Options
    Too secret plans torn in 2 and left for the enemy to read
  • Options
    54' - 0-1

Chicken goes to LB. Novak goes up top.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    1StevieG said:

Novak on Page off? WTF?

Imagine that means 4-4-2.

Rudd

Byrne Ulve Tex Chicksen

Holmes Crofts JJ/Aribo

Novak Watt

Hopefully JJ on the left or that's the least mobile CM pairing I think I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tex wins a header. To Ulv, dribbles it to the left, Chix with a nice ball down the line, but they cut it out. Bad clearance, and they have to concede a throw. Good pressure by Novak.
  • Options
    Only took 57 minutes for KR to realise 4-2-3-1 not working
  • Options
    Aribo to Crofts, tries a first time ball to Holmes, but doesn't work. GK to them. Holmes didn't quite believe that ball would make it. Shame.
  • Options
    Ulvestad CB lol... Welcome back Karel
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Novak on Page off? WTF?

Rudd

Byrne Ulve Tex Chicksen

Holmes Crofts JJ/Aribo

Novak Watt

1StevieG said:

Novak on Page off? WTF?

Rudd

Byrne Ulve Tex Chicksen

Holmes Crofts JJ/Aribo

Novak Watt
    Which aside from Ulv is how we should have started
  • Options
    Delighted that our top 6 budget has left us with Byrne at right back and Ulvestad at centre back
  • Options
    Oz vs Tex, Tex wins. On the right, good ball down the flank, throw to us. Byrne to Novak, to Holmes to Byrne, who left footed crosses, Watt wins the header, no good, and a GK to them.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Piece of paper handed to JJ

Karel's back!
  • Options
    55 minutes gone and he finally goes back to the same formation as of Tuesday. What a stroker!
  • Options
    I'm loving the anticipation of Charlton scoring. This could go on forever.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!