Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• They are currently 8th in a 12 team division. They managed to get only 300 for a recent league game. At first i thought it must be a misprint, but the previous game they only got 700. i think they are not even playing in their own stadium right now, as RD is 'developing' it.

Nightmare...
  • I wonder what the regime apologists make of this. Everything he touches, the same end result.
  • It's beyond belief really. Please god that we are shot of this idiot very soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Look, there are less of them than you can fit in a Fiat 500 - and even those have other agendas.
  • Cracking experiment all round then.
  • edited March 2017
    Yep excelled himself again the best owner of a bunch of disconnected, yet to be built dance hall venues that are associated to a football team.

Good job.
  • Stig said:

If he doesn't sell up, I'd like to see the fans try to build more links with Ujpest and the other unfortunate victims of Duchatelet's madness.

Even if he does I'd like to see us get him out of football altogether.
  • To be honest if there's one set of fans you do want him to piss off it would be the Hungarians. Think they would show him the meaning of bitter ex employee quite nicely.
  • They are currently 8th in a 12 team division. They managed to get only 300 for a recent league game. At first i thought it must be a misprint, but the previous game they only got 700. i think they are not even playing in their own stadium right now, as RD is 'developing' it.

Nightmare...

Any idea as to the scale/nature of the stadium development?
  • edited March 2017

They are currently 8th in a 12 team division. They managed to get only 300 for a recent league game. At first i thought it must be a misprint, but the previous game they only got 700. i think they are not even playing in their own stadium right now, as RD is 'developing' it.

Nightmare...

Not really, although I am sure we have both visited the template :-(

I was in touch with @Alwaysneil about Hungarian contacts, if we want to start building our relationship with them. Budapest isn't Sint-Truiden, though. Lots of funny shit going on in that country. Different tactics needed, IMO.

Edit: Mind you, if you really are Big in Brasov, you probably didn't need me to tell you that last bit :-)

Nightmare...

Not really, although I am sure we have both visited the template :-(

I was in touch with @Alwaysneil about Hungarian contacts, if we want to start building our relationship with them. Budapest isn't Sint-Truiden, though. Lots of funny shit going on in that country. Different tactics needed, IMO.
    I think developing links with disaffected Ujpest fans is the next stage, but before that we have business to finish in Sint-Truiden

Nightmare...

I went to look at the ground in the summer of 2016 whilst on holiday in Budapest and it appeared that there were extensive works on the stadium taking place. However, if this was at the expense of the footballing side of things (as seems likely from the account above) and is simply to introduce more bars and dining/dancing areas then...................??

Duchatelet is just poisonous to football it seems.

• Sponsored links:

• This man is slowly killing the clubs that he owns, yet the football authorities do nothing to stop him? His staff have openly said that results do not matter, nor the history of the club yet they let his steamroller his way towards killing teams! Madness, just pure madness.
  • I hope he realises before he dies that he has reduced the sum total of human happiness.
  • IdleHans said:

I hope he realises before he dies that he has reduced the sum total of human happiness.

I hope he realises that despite his views that he is a visionary, he was wrong, and before he dies he donates half his net worth to the clubs he has ruined.
  • Perhaps a trip to Hungary is on the CARDs.
  • A trip to ujpest would seem like a very sensible next step in escalating the pressure on the Duchatelets.
  • A trip to ujpest would seem like a very sensible next step in escalating the pressure on the Duchatelets.

Perhaps a trip to Hungary is on the CARDs.

No. He needs to be embarrassed in his own back yard. Might as well protest in Bromley.

• Agree protests in Sint truiden need to continue. However, if he doesn't sell, spreading the discontent to Ujpest which his son manages would be the next thing.

Not there yet, but a virus can spread very quickly.

He can ignore what goes on in Hungary as easily as he ignores what goes on in Charlton. Showing him up in his home town is what really gets on his nerves.
  • Missed It said:

A trip to ujpest would seem like a very sensible next step in escalating the pressure on the Duchatelets.

He can ignore what goes on in Hungary as easily as he ignores what goes on in Charlton. Showing him up in his home town is what really gets on his nerves.
    Yes I agree, but his son runs ujpest, the ujpest fans may get a bit lively and may, who knows, also want to make a trip to Belgium.
  • I meant more in terms of helping out Ujpest fans but I suppose they could join a trip to Sint Truiden.