Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson versus Wilder

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sarcasm lowest form of wit. I ignored it.
    Sorry for being thick...
  • Options

Sarcasm lowest form of wit. I ignored it.
    Sorry for being thick...

It's ok "all of you" can't help it.

Full quote is

"Sarcasm is lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence" so thanks for the compliment.

• Options
    You don't need my compliments, you are more than capable of complementing yourself .
  • Options

You don't need my compliments, you are more than capable of complementing yourself .

Wasn't it you complaining about sarcasm? Such a poor response.

But hey, you make sweeping and unfounded comments about other fans that you don't even attempt to back up with evidence so why would I expect anything better.

Hope that beard isn't too itchy.
  • Options

But hey, you make sweeping and unfounded comments about other fans that you don't even attempt to back up with evidence so why would I expect anything better.

Have a day off
  • Options

Have a day off
    Another witless cliche of a response.

Another beard.
  • Options
    Did anyone else here Chris Wilder on BBC Radio Sheffield after the game (can't find a Pod cast) had a right go about Charlton should be push for promotion with players we have. Seemed to be digging out the players, Club and Manager.
  • Options

Did anyone else here Chris Wilder on BBC Radio Sheffield after the game (can't find a Pod cast) had a right go about Charlton should be push for promotion with players we have. Seemed to be digging out the players, Club and Manager.

And rightly so.
  • Options
    We are making progress with Robinson, don't you know.
  • Options
    Wilder would smash him to pieces...we are talking Deontay Wilder here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Although Robinson might talk him into submission.