Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP PC KEITH PALMER

Comments

• Options
    RIP brave Officer Keith Palmer. I can't imagine the grief being felt by friends and family today, PC Keith was one of our own, so we share some grief too, but also a little pride to know that one of our own was devoted to keeping us safe.
  • Options
    Got several friends who are current or former serving police officers, some of whom were in the force during the dark days of IRA terror on the mainland. Very, very sad to see anything reminiscent of those times. RIP Keith Palmer.
  • Options
    RIP fellow Addick.
  • Options
    Very sad and tragic, RIP
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    It is not for me to demand, but to suggest - maybe the East Stand - from where he supported his club and our club, could be dedicated to the honour and hold the name of this national hero and fellow Addick.
  • Options
    I said to my Mrs when the photo was released, I know this guy from somewhere but cant put my finger on it....now I know. RIP. My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends....another mindless murder, sadly I see no end to this. My thoughts are with all the victims and their loved one's.
  • Options
    RIP - You WILL be remembered
  • Options
    RIP Keith
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    The forum and a few members have been mentioned in The Sun online with your tributes and wishes to PC Palmer's families.

Thought you may like to know, if you weren't already aware.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Keith. A true hero. Thank you for protecting our country
  • Options
    no at all @Ultimatum glad its being correlated through an official body
  • Options
    Thanks John - I hadn't seen anything from the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too terrible.
    RIP
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:

I don't know if this breaks forum rules etc ... but our federation has set up a just giving page for our fallen colleague, PC Palmer.

No officer deserves to go to work , put our uniform on and not come home to our families.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Keith-palmer

Done, and shared on Facebook.
  • Options
    Sincerest condolences to PC Palmer's family at this sad time.

RIP Keith.
  • Options
    I have so much respect for those brave people who will knowingly put themselves in harm's way to keep others safe.

I thank you and I will not forget you.

RIP Keith.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I watched this unfold while sitting at the Airport in Dubai, now being back in Hinckley I open this site to find he was an Addicks fan, I can only send my condolences to his family and friends, he was quite clearly a hero and gave the ultimate sacrifice. RIP Keith, gone but will never be forgotten.
  • Options
    RIP, terrbly sad news about Kieth.
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Keith
    Hero
    Deepest sympathy to the family
  • Options
    RIP