Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• If a sale goes through and Murrey stays we will still be in the shit IMHO .

Not quite sure how that follows?
    Murray is poisen.
    Or ‘poisson’ even!

• RedChaser said:

Scoham said:

FAVADDICK said:

Scoham said:
    Why would it be a made up rumour to sell his mag when he's just put it online for everyone to see now if he had said takeover news in this week's mag and not posted the story maybe he would be trying to sell it
    I agree, I was just getting there before the CARD/Airman haters do. Maybe I should have added a winks face...
    I have told you before @Scoham, no winky faces.
    It's your call @Scoham , my way (you know it makes sense) or that of @Cordoban Addick :wink:
    Oi!
  • If the (eventual) purchasers pay anything like the roly price we've been quoted, then we'll be better off not finding out. Coughing up that sort of bread for this remnant of CAFC would mean they're as crazy as he is. They'd get pelters from all sides the minute things on the pitch take a downturn. If they pay something like the rat paid the spivs, or even less, then they'll arrive with plenty of credibility. Fill the obvious holes in the squad and let Bow & Jacko carry on with their remarkable good work so far and the relationship between CAFC (2019 version) and we addickted will be rosy indeed. Promotion this season won't be critical, so long as the new guys aren't twatting about changing stuff and people willy nilly just cos they're the new guys.
    If this deal goes through this week, the gate on Saturday will be multiples of anything from the last couple of years. And I'll be able to have a halftime warming chocolate/bovril/coffee for the first time in fully four years, I'll probably even buy my first programme in 6 years.
    Just do one roly you toxic old loser.

They'll probably run out by the time you reach the front of the queue
  • If the (eventual) purchasers pay anything like the roly price we've been quoted, then we'll be better off not finding out. Coughing up that sort of bread for this remnant of CAFC would mean they're as crazy as he is. They'd get pelters from all sides the minute things on the pitch take a down under If they pay something like the rat paid the spivs, or even less, then they'll arrive with plenty of credibility. Fill the obvious holes in the squad and let Bow & Jacko carry on with their remarkable good work so far and the relationship between CAFC (2019 version) and we addickted will be rosy indeed. Promotion this season won't be critical, so long as the new guys aren't twatting about changing stuff and people willy nilly just cos they're the new guys.
    If this deal goes through this week, the gate on Saturday will be multiples of anything from the last couple of years. And I'll be able to have a halftime warming chocolate/bovril/coffee for the first time in fully four years, I'll probably even buy my first programme in 6 years.
    Just do one roly you toxic old loser.

Fixed it for you.
  • Dazzler21 said:

1-4-0-7

Bank account pin number Daz? Pm me sort code, mothers maiden name and first pet ta :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• New owners at the training ground??? Omg pleeeeease...

Anyone got the Roland/Perks gif to hand?
  • Chizz said:

New owners at the training ground??? Omg pleeeeease...

It's Lee Bowyer's birthday. It's a surprise new-owner-agram.
    Did the new-owner-agram look like this:

• bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

I bet he gets a lot of gigs and goes down with a bang early November.
  • bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

Yes. That's her.
  • bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

A little bit... Had corks hanging from the hat though
  • Page 1381.

In the year 1381 the peasants revolt took place.

It's an omen, I tell ya.

Yeah, and look what happened to them!

• Sponsored links:

• If they announce it at half time on Saturday i'll be fuming. First game i'm missing this season.

#aussiesout
  • edited January 2019
    bobmunro said:

390 currently online at CL on a Thursday afternoon! Maybe a poll needed on how many will be online 10 minutes after the announcement.

Bert?

He's threatening to transfer to Twitter Bob where he's not persecuted.
  • RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

390 currently online at CL on a Thursday afternoon! Maybe a poll needed on how many will be online 10 minutes after the announcement.

Bert?

He's transferred to Twitter Bob where he's not persecuted.
    Splitter!
  • CAFCsayer said:

Rothko said:

shirty5 said:
    The man who helped fuck up the club being brought by AEG, can wind his neck in
    Howso? Genuine question
    @shirty5?
  • bobmunro said:

Bert?

over to twitter for my survey,can you please follow, like share and subscribe to my new channel

coming soon,cheers
  • Don't you think it's a bit weird it's press day and nothing had been said anywhere
  • bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

New VOTV suggesting the group have been introduced as the new owners at the training ground

If that's true then it's just a question of when the best time is for it to be announced. On the pitch on Saturday would be nice!
    You in the posh seats the weekend mate I am in the centre circle for a bit of scran wondered if you were ?
  • bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

I'm getting the word............Nonce!

Totally off topic....but is anyone listening to the Clinton Baptiste podcast? Funny as f**k!
  • bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

I'm getting the word............Nonce!

Totally off topic....but is anyone listening to the Clinton Baptiste podcast? Funny as f**k!
    oh my god I didn't even know there was one, where can I get this?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!