Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• FAVADDICK said:

Don't you think it's a bit weird it's press day and nothing had been said anywhere

Has Bow done his usual press conference today??
  • Might have already been said, but has anyone noticed that the website's down "for maintenance".

It's bloody happening, isn't it?!
  • MrLargo said:

Might have already been said, but has anyone noticed that the website's down "for maintenance".

It's bloody happening, isn't it?!

Except it is not.
  • Rudders22 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Don't you think it's a bit weird it's press day and nothing had been said anywhere

Yup... video is up on the O/S
  • Working on mine too
  • edited January 2019
    Rudders22 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Charlton will welcome the return of Chris Solly from suspension but Bowyer revealed his long-term absentees are still a long way off.

Ben Reeves was substituted in Tuesday’s win at home to Walsall and Bowyer said: “I’ll find out more this morning but it’s not looking good for him. We know it’s a hamstring injury but we don’t know the extent and how bad it is. I’ll know more in 10-15 minutes when I go and see the physio department. Hopefully if he’s out it won’t be too long and he won’t be the six weekers we’ve had.

“I think the nearest person we’ve got coming back (of the long-term injuries) is maybe Josh Cullen who might be the end of the month. The rest of them are long term. I think Josh is the closest one apart from George Lapslie, he won’t be ok for Saturday but maybe the game after with his concussion.”

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c2e22036168e/bowyer-on-sunderland-game-and-injuries-to-ben-reeves-and-george-lapslie
  • Can anyone post a quick summary for those that dont have valley pass?

• Initially read that as Cullen being fit before Lapslie... Obviously isnt the case but that would have been one nasty concussion if so

Looks like Morgan will get a run out regardless if we cant get Williams in by tomorrow midday
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Page 1381.

In the year 1381 the peasants revolt took place.

It's an omen, I tell ya.

Blimey all the Rangers fans on here, will be hoping it waits until page 1690.
    I just hope Roly isn't waiting for this thread to hit 1905 before doing the deal.
  • bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

New VOTV suggesting the group have been introduced as the new owners at the training ground

If that's true then it's just a question of when the best time is for it to be announced. On the pitch on Saturday would be nice!
    You in the posh seats the weekend mate I am in the centre circle for a bit of scran wondered if you were ?
    Not sure I'm going, D - but could well change my plans if there's an announcement. I'll be in the Lower West next to the Director's Box if I do and I'll let you know if I'm there.

Definitely going to Shrewsbury next week.

• bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

New owners at the training ground??? Omg pleeeeease...

Anyone got the Roland/Perks gif to hand?

It's Lee Bowyer's birthday. It's a surprise new-owner-agram.
    Did the new-owner-agram look like this:

I'm getting the word............Nonce!

Totally off topic....but is anyone listening to the Clinton Baptiste podcast? Funny as f**k!
    oh my god I didn't even know there was one, where can I get this?
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/clinton-baptistes-paranormal-podcast/id1444738940?mt=2

https://play.acast.com/s/cbpp

Enjoy @cafcdave123
  • bobmunro said:

Chizz said:

New owners at the training ground??? Omg pleeeeease...

Anyone got the Roland/Perks gif to hand?

It's Lee Bowyer's birthday. It's a surprise new-owner-agram.
    Did the new-owner-agram look like this:

I'm getting the word............Nonce!

Totally off topic....but is anyone listening to the Clinton Baptiste podcast? Funny as f**k!
    oh my god I didn't even know there was one, where can I get this?
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/clinton-baptistes-paranormal-podcast/id1444738940?mt=2

https://play.acast.com/s/cbpp

Enjoy @cafcdave123
    Legend, thanks mate
  • Hate that photo of Driesen, makes my blood boil.

And this is what happens children, when you spend too long in your bedroom playing Computor games!
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

New VOTV suggesting the group have been introduced as the new owners at the training ground

If that's true then it's just a question of when the best time is for it to be announced. On the pitch on Saturday would be nice!
    You in the posh seats the weekend mate I am in the centre circle for a bit of scran wondered if you were ?
    Not sure I'm going, D - but could well change my plans if there's an announcement. I'll be in the Lower West next to the Director's Box if I do and I'll let you know if I'm there.

Definitely going to Shrewsbury next week

I'll be there all across country though which way will you go ?
  • T_C_E said:

Hate that photo of Driesen, makes my blood boil.

And this is what happens children, when you spend too long in your bedroom playing Computor games!
    TBF, he was doing "research" .
  • Glad they seem to have finally got around to it.

Been 10 months!!! I'm still waiting for playtime to be over!!!
  • edited January 2019
    RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

From home I'll swing past Whitchurch and then pick up the A49 which takes me all the way there. Less than 30 miles and a pretty easy journey.
  • bobmunro said:

RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

From home I'll swing past Whitchurch and then pick up the A49 which takes me all the way there. Less than 30 miles and a pretty easy journey.
    I went down to the A500 then A 53 last time seemed to take forever :disappointed:
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

I went down to the A500 then A 53 last time seemed to take forever :disappointed:
    That's the way I would go if it was a mid-week game and I was going from work. The A53 isn't the best road.
  • Glad they seem to have finally got around to it.

Been 10 months!!! I'm still waiting for playtime to be over!!!
    That reminds me of the pictures of kangaroos thread. Now where did that one get to?
  • Very surprised that clarke is not due back soon after playing an U23. That’s bad news.
  • I've just received a sign !

My mother in laws place has been getting closer and closer to exchange & completion, but never quite happened for one reason after another.

I've been wondering for some time what will happen first the house sale or the Charlton sale.

We've just exchanged with completion due Friday 11th January.

I tell you all, it's a sign :smile:

Does that mean your mother in law is available to play right back on Saturday them?
    Left back might need the cover to be fair.
  • Very surprised that clarke is not due back soon after playing an U23. That’s bad news.

He was on the bench on new years day, I presume he's not part of the injured list

Think he was on the bench against Wallsall
  • How many hours left????
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!